• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White = small/pathetic

I just love how society as a whole is moving towards automatically just thinking 'white penis = small/pathetic/useless.' I mean its obvious it would eventually happen since its just the truth majority of the time. But its just so hot and interesting that more and more we are seeing jabs at white penis being small all across the board in media and daily life. It is started to just be the 'norm' especially for the current generation.

We are getting to the point where people will just naturally assume that all white males have tiny penises and girls and women will just never have sex with them, or even give them a chance, because they'll just assume the truth. It is hot to me that if I went out on a date, more than likely my date would assume my penis is small.

I hope we reach a point that all white penises are mocked and that's just a normal thing and a white male's penis size is public record that anyone can look at like name/age. Acceptable to make fun of white male employees penis size at work. Wives mocking their husbands in public, sisters their brothers, ********'s mocking their father's. And white males either love it, or learn to love it.

I just love how society as a whole is moving towards automatically just thinking 'white penis = small/pathetic/useless.' I mean its obvious it would eventually happen since its just the truth majority of the time. But its just so hot and interesting that more and more we are seeing jabs at white penis being small all across the board in media and daily life. It is started to just be the 'norm' especially for the current generation.

We are getting to the point where people will just naturally assume that all white males have tiny penises and girls and women will just never have sex with them, or even give them a chance, because they'll just assume the truth. It is hot to me that if I went out on a date, more than likely my date would assume my penis is small.

I hope we reach a point that all white penises are mocked and that's just a normal thing and a white male's penis size is public record that anyone can look at like name/age. Acceptable to make fun of white male employees penis size at work. Wives mocking their husbands in public, sisters their brothers, ********'s mocking their father's. And white males either love it, or learn to love it.

IMG_0019.jpeg

Inevitable trend that's been around for some time 😊

1679329963_naked-chiks-org-p-black-vs-white-cock-erotika-instagram-25.jpg

20240103_135207.jpg

20240104_151545.jpg

Mhmm I always fantasize about being in public and some cute white girls and alpha black guys make me strip naked and show the girls my tiny white dick compared to there BBC, setting an example that blacks are superior

Well whites have always had small cocks (clits), you look back in history and they had to lie to everyone that having small ones were better and to convince their white women at the time that they should pick small cocks because they aren't barbaric.

Back