• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White missionaries in Africa

Looking to reread a story where a group of white female missionaries are in Africa .I forgot the title and author but the theme is where they are separated from their white boyfriends and are introduced to big black cocks. Part of the story involves virgin Twins and the last part of the story one of the women were being driven away...can anyone help on this story......thank you. Everyone

Looking to reread a story where a group of white female missionaries are in Africa .I forgot the title and author but the theme is where they are separated from their white boyfriends and are introduced to big black cocks. Part of the story involves virgin Twins and the last part of the story one of the women were being driven away...can anyone help on this story......thank you. Everyone
Sounds fuckin great!

Awesome...I love these kind of stories too bad there aren't many more like this.i wish I could find a site that specializes in these stories

There are other stories, maybe not missionaries but some involving students doing intern field work, wives following husbands on their jobs and similar reasons to visit Africa.

There are other stories, maybe not missionaries but some involving students doing intern field work, wives following husbands on their jobs and similar reasons to visit Africa.

God, would love to take my wife on a trip for black cock
Take her to Jamaica and let her roam the island alone. I'm sure the locals will know what to do to her. Get her a little tipsy and when she falls asleep put a QOS temporary tattoo on the back of her neck. That way as she walks around they will see it and come on to her.

They just got back from another trip. I heard they were fucked almost every day.
They have to be super discreet of course because there’s others there that don’t know about what happens to them. They said they get to go visit there men every day to “check up on them”. Or they see them in the lunch hall and lure them away.

One of them said she got her guy to follow her to the bathroom and have him head to get hard then took his cock in her pussy. He came in her and they went back to the lunch hall with his cum leaking down her legs.

Another said she snuck out of the camp late for a stroll and came to a house where there were many black men, and she gave herself to all of them. If she got pregnant from that who knows what her husbands going to do.

Back