• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

BlackmyWhtWife

Black Cock makes me Support the BNWO!
Did you know White is Not a Color??
But BLACK is Color!!

If a white person mixed with a white person they only make white. (Not a Color)

Color is anything but white. So that means all whites must be mixed with a non white to create a color. So breed with anything other than a white and get a colored baby.

BLACK IS COLOR!
Breed black or any other color.

WHITE IS NON COLOR!IMG_2164.jpeg

BNWO means Black New World Order. So breed Black definitely yes, but no just any other colour, because many ethinc groups exsist who arent Black but arent white too. With BNWO is all clear Black means Black not just any other non-whites.
Yes the BNWO is Black Only.
There are many white nations and colored nations. But all white nation must be some Blacked by way of the Black Man only.

I am not sure that Black Gods should absorb us whites. They should enslave us but my view (which is meaningless) is that Black Gods should reject weakening their bloodlines with white genetics.

Only in real life. We as white women want to feel safe to be happy and fulfilled in life, and nothing gives as much happiness as motherhood. For many of us, a lover, partner, or finally a wives BNWO is not just a kink but something we want for the future of us and our children, and we only want to have them with Black men.

The other day I witnessed a Black Man with a white women who had six mixed children. I could tell that they all respected him and did what is said immediately. What he said goes. No one back talked him. He was the king. Even the white mother did what ever he said. She was a queen to her Black King 🤴🏾
Great to see in life.

She looked down at me and my ****** as slaves to her master. Her disgust for me that made me feel like the dirt I am for her to tread on.

White nations should be forced to give us, real men, women to Breed with ! So that we rule all over your white washed countries
Blacks rules, not Arabs ,and BNWO is BLACK not Arabs,Turks,Pakistani etc New World Order sorry if spoiled your fantasy. You are also inferior like whites, just pinned all time to Blacks with imagined never exsisted ,,superiority''. Race is important not religion.

Did you know White is Not a Color??
But BLACK is Color!!

If a white person mixed with a white person they only make white. (Not a Color)

Color is anything but white. So that means all whites must be mixed with a non white to create a color. So breed with anything other than a white and get a colored baby.

BLACK IS COLOR!
Breed black or any other color.

WHITE IS NON COLOR!View attachment 392288
Black is our future ♠️

Blacks rules, not Arabs ,and BNWO is BLACK not Arabs,Turks,Pakistani etc New World Order sorry if spoiled your fantasy. You are also inferior like whites, just pinned all time to Blacks with imagined never exsisted ,,superiority''. Race is important not religion.
I’m literally African, the fuck you say ? 💀

I completely agree. White nations must be Blacked. And in time be absorbed by the only one Superior Black Race. And only Black men should have the right to have offspring with white women no others.
What you are saying is the most important:
White “men” should no longer be allowed to produce offspring! The genetically superior black men therefore have the important and pleasant task of not only blessing their own racial sisters with offspring but also making the white women happy with their big, rock-hard and fat cocks and giving them as many little black babies as possible!!

Back