• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White guy runs from IR double date

D.Brown

Author!
Author
My white married gf and I went on a double date with her married girl friend and her extramarital white lover. We drove in separate cars to the restaurant. It was an awkward dinner. The nervousness and ill ease of the white boy friend of the married white girl brought back memories of my meeting the fathers and mothers of white girls I dated in high school and thereafter. White parents go through the motions of welcoming me and being ok with their white ******** dating a black dude, but you know they hate it.

Same with this ass hole. What right does he have to object? Well you could tell he was very uncomfortable.

Well it went relatively well except that the white woman was kind of giving me the eyes. It was poor form actually and I didn’t feel comfortable with it.

After dinner the dance band cranked up. Each of us danced with our respective white companions. Then we returned to the table, chatted briefly and my girl friend excused herself to go the rest room or something.

After she got up, her white girl friend asked to dance with me, right in front of her white boy friend. Well I didn’t want to, but neither did I feel I could tactfully say no. So we melted into the crowded dance floor and she was glued to me out there. Her white boy friend was beside himself.

After the dance we returned to the table where the white boy friend and my girlfriend were chatting. They were obviously ill at ease and relieved that we returned.

A few awkward moments later, the white guy excused himself. We assumed he was going to the men’s room. Well, after five minutes, then ten minutes, then 15 minutes,,,,he never returned.

I went to the mens’ room to see if he was ok, but he was no where to be found. Turns out, he’d just picked up and driven off without saying a word and leaving his lover for me to drive her back to her boyfriend’s place where her car was parked so she could drive home to her white husband.

Learned later that was his way of breaking up. He couldn’t handle his white gf dancing with a black guy in public.

Sounds like modern times were to much for the asshole. I mean it's definitely bad etiquette over all, can definitely see the his girlfriend being very embarrassed of him.

It comes out specially problematic when you didn't even provoked the asshole...

Must be an older yt guy who doesn't even his place.

Back