• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White boy goes to therapy because he's feeling depressed.

A white boy goes to therapy because he's depressed, and his beautiful black therapist uses her skills to subtly manipulate them into

A: Feminization and castration.

or

B: Eventual suicide.

Always using a caring and loving tone, the therapist is viewed as a close friend and confidant of the white boy, but her motives serve the BNWO.

Perhaps to keep story light whiteboi would find true haziness serving Black Race and after that p.B should be done as a act of love for someone important in the plot.

Great but Unfortunately I don't think they'll approve the story, I wrote one about the final change of the bnwo with heavy stuff and they didn't approve it

A white boy goes to therapy because he's depressed, and his beautiful black therapist uses her skills to subtly manipulate them into

A: Feminization and castration.

or

B: Eventual suicide.

Always using a caring and loving tone, the therapist is viewed as a close friend and confidant of the white boy, but her motives serve the BNWO.
I would love to read B

Back