• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

white 18m - new

hey there, i just found this site and i dont really get or agree with most of it, but it's definitely a bit interesting i think. is the bnwo a real movement or like a joke one? sorry if thats a rude question to ask lol, i do have autism so its a bit hard to distinguish.

thanks!

Austin start by being a little more creative with your profile pic or avitar . Take this site for entertainment and amusement but knowing there is a movement a foot that is everywhere ( tv adds prime time weekly shows big budget movies) to re alone the masses.
I also believe that the world and Mother Nature have been working on the problem of overpopulation for quite some time hence the pale male sissy fag phenomenon a creature, modified, and transformed into a warm flesh and blood sex machine. Every load it takes in its (what is known as a boi pussy) , mouth or on any part of its being is one less chance of adding to the population.
When you watch videos or see one you notice how it was built for its purpose and how it responds to the hard cock with all its being.

Back