• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

When the cuckold male in a relationship says he'll never become a sissy....

Suzi

A White Wife Enthralled with Black Men
Author!
Author
I wrote this as a reply to a conversation I am having with someone who thinks that being cuckolded by a black man and his girlfriend won't lead to feminization. I broke it down in steps because he seems in denial, but based on the scenario he explained he is already involved with, I came up with this summary of his future as a sissy.

I thought it might be worth sharing. Who knows, I could be far off-base?
---------------

...... But that is the kicker. You may not want to be, but if your GF becomes your wife, there is a thing called 'forced feminization'.

You may wind up doing it to make her happy, simply because you love her. Or you are forced into a cock cage and that motivates you, knowing your pecker will never see the inside of a vagina.

Your girl's black boyfriend may also insist on it as a way to protect his interest in her body from your loving relationship with her.

It'll start slow, like a cock cage, or being their servant while they make love, and you do the dinner dishes, or whatever. Then comes more humiliations, licking her clean, cleaning his cock, fluffing him to get him ready for her, etc. Then comes the body modifications. Becoming hairless below the eyebrows. Painting your toenails, making sure your diet keeps you from growing a belly. Maybe your the hair on your head is left to grow out. It gets embarrassing to you.

It would also be about the same time you start wearing women's clothing. Panties, at first, maybe at night, and then 24/7. You may find you enjoy the feel of a particular fabric. Satin is popular. You may even dive right in with pink. Effeminate, silky soft, and yes, embarrassing if you get caught wearing it. Then comes lingerie under your clothing at work, then no clothing at home. Just lingerie. Next comes dresses and makeup. First at home, and then in public. Usually at night, and usually in places far from home, to begin with. The tolerance to being humiliated increases.

All the while, during this, your GF's black boyfriend will be over more and more, staying the weekends, then eventually moving in. You become displaced to the guest room, or even the couch, forced to listen to them as they copulate and even successfully reproduce.

Now you have an even bigger humiliation in store. Your girl, or your wife, is carrying another man's child. A black child. This is something that cannot be hidden. Your relationship becomes exposed, and so does your status. Your place in what is now their home, where you become dependent on them for everything. Your male clothes are long gone, now, and all you have are skirts and dresses. You are a full-blown sissy now, with one final humiliation left.

It is now your turn to be bred. Usually by either a neighbor who has a desire to humiliate you, or has his own fantasy of being with a man, yet needs to hide it, so he fucks CD/TV/Transwomen. Or it could be your are introduced to friends of the new man of the house, and you become their dates, where you are wined and dined, and then expected to put out like cis-women.

Then you have come full-circle. You become what you once claimed would never happen. A black-cock craving, panty-wearing full-blown sissy, with not a shred of masculinity left in you. You realize your true place, and what you have hidden from yourself. And you couldn't be happier.

Based on your words, I think it has already begun.

I wrote this as a reply to a conversation I am having with someone who thinks that being cuckolded by a black man and his girlfriend won't lead to feminization. I broke it down in steps because he seems in denial, but based on the scenario he explained he is already involved with, I came up with this summary of his future as a sissy.

---------------

...... But that is the kicker. You may not want to be, but if your GF becomes your wife, there is a thing called 'forced feminization'.

You may wind up doing it to make her happy, simply because you love her. Or you are forced into a cock cage and that motivates you, knowing your pecker will never see the inside of a vagina.

Your girl's black boyfriend may also insist on it as a way to protect his interest in her body from your loving relationship with her.

It'll start slow, like a cock cage, or being their servant while they make love, and you do the dinner dishes, or whatever. Then comes more humiliations, licking her clean, cleaning his cock, fluffing him to get him ready for her, etc. Then comes the body modifications. Becoming hairless below the eyebrows. Painting your toenails, making sure your diet keeps you from growing a belly. Maybe your the hair on your head is left to grow out. It gets embarrassing to you.

It would also be about the same time you start wearing women's clothing. Panties, at first, maybe at night, and then 24/7. You may find you enjoy the feel of a particular fabric. Satin is popular. You may even dive right in with pink. Effeminate, silky soft, and yes, embarrassing if you get caught wearing it. Then comes lingerie under your clothing at work, then no clothing at home. Just lingerie. Next comes dresses and makeup. First at home, and then in public. Usually at night, and usually in places far from home, to begin with. The tolerance to being humiliated increases.

All the while, during this, your GF's black boyfriend will be over more and more, staying the weekends, then eventually moving in. You become displaced to the guest room, or even the couch, forced to listen to them as they copulate and even successfully reproduce.

Now you have an even bigger humiliation in store. Your girl, or your wife, is carrying another man's child. A black child. This is something that cannot be hidden. Your relationship becomes exposed, and so does your status. Your place in what is now their home, where you become dependent on them for everything. Your male clothes are long gone, now, and all you have are skirts and dresses. You are a full-blown sissy now, with one final humiliation left.

It is now your turn to be bred. Usually by either a neighbor who has a desire to humiliate you, or has his own fantasy of being with a man, yet needs to hide it, so he fucks CD/TV/Transwomen. Or it could be your are introduced to friends of the new man of the house, and you become their dates, where you are wined and dined, and then expected to put out like cis-women.

Then you have come full-circle. You become what you once claimed would never happen. A black-cock craving, panty-wearing full-blown sissy, with not a shred of masculinity left in you. You realize your true place, and what you have hidden from yourself. And you couldn't be happier.

Hi Suzie,
Interesting to read your thoughts on the "inevitable" path to becoming a sissy in a cuckold relationship. No doubt numerous cuckold men have gone down this path (voluntarily or not) ..... and undoubtedly got great erotic pleasure from it.

Some years ago I was set off on a similar path to what you describe, but we have stopped (stalled?) at a level that works for my wife, her lover and me. It started with me fluffing him to get him really hard for my wife, then progressed to me cleaning my wife's pussy and his cock after they had sex. Needless to say this always got me rock hard.

Watching/hearing them cuddle, grope and make love while I clean up after the dinner (that I have prepared for them) was one of the next steps. It is sometimes difficult concentrating on washing the dishes, when all you want to do is masturbate as you listen to your wife being pleasured by another man.

My wife has a very close friend who is one of a very few that knows about our cuckold relationship. She loves to humiliate me about my beta male status ... and she suggested to my wife that when her lover insists she go out with him without panties (which happens often) that I be made to wear her panties as a reminder to me that she is naked under her dress. So now when we go out together I am mostly the one wearing a little lacy thong .... not my wife.

The humiliation/thrill of panty wearing has been expanded to making me wear them for the entire day (to the office, to the gym etc) preceding a night out with her lover. Wearing small lacy thongs can be quite uncomfortable (especially since I am quite well endowed) which ensures that it is a constant humiliating/arousing reminder of my male status. When the three of us went away together for a few days, just as we were about to leave, I was made to replace all my (regular men's) underwear in my luggage with the sexy panties from my wife's luggage. For the entire 5 days away she wore no underwear and I was obliged to wear sexy women's thongs.

There are numerous other related humiliating incidents/stories about my panty wearing .... but I have never gone further in terms of wearing women's clothes (neither has my wife instructed me to do so). The panty wearing still excites me, as does the constant threat of humiliation should I be caught wearing them. I have to admit that I find the lacy, feminine ones the most exciting, especially if they are pink, red or black.

As to further steps down the "sissy" path:- my wife has expressed a strong desire to watch me being bent over and fucked by her lover. She likes the idea of us both being sexually used by her lover. I am not sure if either he or I are ready for this .... but I do get hard when my wife talks to me about it.

Wha
I often think of the whole sissyfication thing as a male fantasy, and perhaps degrading to woman in a sense. I'm pleased to see that you seem to approve of it to a degree, and I'd like to know your thoughts on it as a woman. 🤔
What happens within a relationship is between them. I don't approve or dis-approve. I simply don't care. As long as everyone is happy, I am more of alive and let live type of person.

For me, I could not live with or be married to, a sissy. I do not have a dominant personality, so I don't see myself with a beta-man as my spouse. My husband sure isn't. My problem is that he isn't quite the lover I need at times. He's kind, caring, gentle and yes, effective. But sometimes a girl needs to be wrung out and put away wet. (You need to know horses to get that reference) That is where black men come in.

---------------

This is pretty much what happened to me, I admit I am a sissy now, I have very few males clothes left, mainly for when its not appropriate for me to be in a dress, I was passed on to her Bulls friends when I’d go to buy weed I’d have to take my clothes off and service their cocks before I could buy it, then they’d fuck me, I swore this would never happen to me and I never saw it coming … first chastity which I saw as a kink for her, the my body hair taken away, before I knew it I wasnt just cleaning cum out of her I was sucking his cock, I realised at this point I’d been eating his cum for months, thats why her pussy tasted different, so I justified it, then i was in stockings bras high heels making sex films of me admitting to my defeat at the hands of her bull, and you’re right not many women want a beta male sissy faggot.
It was her bulls friend who collared me, being sodomised by real men changed me and its difficult to try and be masculine when everyone in the room knows even my run wear is female and I’m wearing red silk tanga knickers under white running leggings that they can all see, too many know now for me to try and be a man again I sealed my own fate, I have on occasion tried to say no to men who’ve seen my knickers through my leggings but trying to keep my leggings up as my trainers are pulled off and my top is futile, they are so flimsy hands enter very easy so I’ve ended up being ***** face down in the dirt …. And let’s be honest I’m dressed like im begging for it anyway, its easier to just take my clothes off when I’m told to strip

Back