• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
What would you do if your wife/girlfriend told you that she is pregnant and she doesn't know who the father is?
All she knows that the father is black.
You mean dark skinned?

I would consider separating.

I don't want to directly or indirectly support any other mans children. Be the father dark skinned or pale skinned or from a sperm donor facility. I would not even consider a relationship with a woman who already has a child, or is already pregnant by another.

However, after my three children (g, b, g), she can, if she chooses, be pregnant to other men. And then I will not only accept the child, but also be supportive (both fiscally and time) to raise that child too. She can also be fucking other men from the beginning of our relationship. But first three children are to be from my gonads.

By the way, I'm still single and I absolutely love cheaters! ;-)

Btw, paternity tests are illegal in Australia. And it's biologically possible for a pale skinned couple to have a dark skinned child.
- Is it possible for two white parents to have a black baby?,
- White baby born to black parents,
- The black woman - with white parents,
- My Title,
- etc,.

What kind of selfish wife would get knocked up without letting her husband watch? He should be there encouraging her and enjoying every moment!
I love to be forced to watch. However on my accord id probably leave them to their privacy. Especially if it makes either one of them feel uncomfortable. Eg a pervert in their company whilst theyre trying to have an intimate moment. Or even when she's having a gang bang that she enjoys but doesnt want 'that' guy even viewing. Even if he just so happens to be the hubby. The provider. But fuck him, he is lame after all. Just somebody to milk dry fiscaly then kick out.

Back