• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What do you yearn for?

My girlfriend has an extremely masculine black male friend. I yearn for him to take charge and grope my girlfriend, preferably in public and in front of our mutual friends. I yearn for him to show my girlfriend, myself and our friends who's in charge to the shock of everyone by shoving his hands up her shirt and down her pants, inserting his fingers in her pussy. I yearn for him to take her somewhere I can't see and rip all her clothes off. I yearn for him to fuck the absolute living shit out of her and for her to beg for it. I yearn to hear her screaming and moaning out in ecstasy and to hear the sound of his balls slapping against her ass again and again and again. I yearn for him to command me to come in and suck his cock while my girlfriend laughs at how pathetic I am. I want all of my friends, her friends and his friends to watch him choke my girlfriend and shove her face into the bed as she tries to cry out while being absolutely dominated. Then I want him to shove his massive dick as far as it can go and drench the inside of her womb with his biggest cum shot ever. I want to suck the leftovers off of his massive throbbing cock and then lick my girlfriends pussy until it's clean and shiny. I want my girlfriend to bring her friends over to have him fuck them too. I yearn for him to come over whenever he wants and tell me to wait outside. I want us both to respect him entirely with our ultimate goal being to get him to enjoy another massive cum shot however he wants to achieve it.

I yearn for my girlfriend to be a cum dumpster for a strong black man. I believe that it would be a very special privilege for a black man to choose my girlfriend to fuck the shit out of and leave a load of cum inside. I also believe that both my girlfriend and I should be absolutely forgettable to him, and that he has much more beautiful women to fuck to give us even a second thought. I yearn for my only goal to be to please a black man and if that means to get the fuck out of his way while he fucks my girlfriend out of boredom then so be it. If that means raising any babies while he goes to impregnate more white women, then so be it. The very core of my being yearns to succumb to the power of the black man. I'm rubbing my tiny white dick and I want to shoot my little cum load just thinking about it.

What do you yearn for?

Love the idea of my wife’s friends knowing I want my wife fucked by a cock twice the size of mine A big black man absolutely fucking her senseless. One of them encouraging her to cheat on me

Back