• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Voluntary Whiteboy Disposal Stories

One rout would be for infertile or inferior women being disposed of. Whether its the mother or grandmother of one of the women, or other reason. Maybe the bull is just bored with her.
I remember seeing something like that online a while ago. Involving dissolving sluts into liquid using a chamber and get this the process is actually real its called Alkaline Hydrolysis

I think that one is on this site but still a good one.
But I am still looking for more play with the mind of the fag he would love that as I.

Is anyone else interest in more VWD stories? This site was one the very few that had them but now there hasn't been any new ones in awhile I would really love it if there were new ones posted here but not the really violent ones I know its only a snuff fantasy I'm super fan of them
This is the first time I have heard of this. When we first got married ( both of us were age 17 ) we were both seduced 2 days after getting married. In one month I had been fixed on his orders. It's been 20 years.

I have fairly strong views on this subject. I think, as a useless white male, I am completely disposable. I have already lost my wife and my ******** to their Black Bull, stepped down from a high paying job to reduce my status, moved out of my house, and taken a small efficiency apartment, made myself ugly and unappealing, and done everything I can to reduce myself to the status white males should be allowed. Still, I feel I have not done enough. So if such a system existed, where white males could turn themselves in to be disposed of, I'd be first in line.

With o
I have fairly strong views on this subject. I think, as a useless white male, I am completely disposable. I have already lost my wife and my ******** to their Black Bull, stepped down from a high paying job to reduce my status, moved out of my house, and taken a small efficiency apartment, made myself ugly and unappealing, and done everything I can to reduce myself to the status white males should be allowed. Still, I feel I have not done enough. So if such a system existed, where white males could turn themselves in to be disposed of, I'd be first in line.
With out you there wouldn’t have been a hot ******** for the black dick

Yes I hope there are more written soon. I like them when they're violent and cruel. Also if it's more like the cuckold is tricked or manipulated by the cuckoldress or her lovers to get him to go along with being snuffed. Ideally I would love one where the white boy is sissified, turned into a dope whore for Yayo and finally snuffed.
You sound like you might love one of my next planned stories; it centers around a white woman who goes on a serial spree, offing dozens of whiteboys in an ultimate act of revenge for what some of them did to her and her then black fiance' ten-years earlier. In fact, I had planned on writing it after I finish another planned story first, but I think I'll move it up the list since there seems to be a desire for more stories dealing with acts of violence aimed toward whiteboys. ;)

Back