• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Trying to find a story: Young Teen getting felt up at petrol station

Hi all,

Somehow I’ve only just found this site, but registered straight away. And as a first post, I wanted to ask if anyone recognised one of the earliest stories I read that got me into IR.

I can’t remember a whole lot of it, but the story was of a young teen stopping with her parents at a petrol station. And as one of her parents were out shouting at a group of black guys, another guy came from behind and hit on her by feeling up her ass.

I had a feeling that I read it on something like nifty.org, but a lot of their IR stuff seems to have gone away now.

Anyway, if anyone could point me in the right direction, I’d really appreciate it!

TIA

Hi all,

Somehow I’ve only just found this site, but registered straight away. And as a first post, I wanted to ask if anyone recognised one of the earliest stories I read that got me into IR.

I can’t remember a whole lot of it, but the story was of a young teen stopping with her parents at a petrol station. And as one of her parents were out shouting at a group of black guys, another guy came from behind and hit on her by feeling up her ass.

I had a feeling that I read it on something like nifty.org, but a lot of their IR stuff seems to have gone away now.

Anyway, if anyone could point me in the right direction, I’d really appreciate it!

TIA
I have a lot of stories like this..most are real life expieriences though..pm me

Back