• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Thought experiment

Imagine that a group of preppy blond white girls who had been raised to be conservative, racist and value their purity were trapped in a prison with a group of tough black thugs.

The blacks frequently make the white girls say filthy and demeaning things while fucking them ("I'm a worthless white whore for black cock", "I love/only want big black n*gger cock in my white pussy", "I worship black cock", "I'm a slave for black cock", "my white pussy is yours daddy", "black men are stronger than weak white boys", "all white girls are whores for black cock", "please fill me with cum and give me a black baby", "please fuck the white out of me daddy") associating racial degradation with orgasm after orgasm.

They make the white girls swallow huge loads of cum, drink piss, sniff and gargle their hairy balls and eat their sweaty black assholes. Hard spanking and face-fucking, anal and gangbangs.

Say the white girls were released from the prison after a month: how do you think they would have changed?​

Hopefully brain damaged and traumatized from the beatings and exhaustion. They only know how to serve black gods now. Their mommies and daddies reject them after, they would be wandering around helplessly on the sreets like the retarded trash all whites are. Picked up, one by one, by black gods. Ready to be treated like shit, beaten and ***** regularly till they eventually die.
This guy gets it.

Back