• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The Need is Always There

"Suck me you slut" was my wake up call this morning of my six months relationship with my bf. It wasn't the first time, but this morning I had an early class. I was trying to get out of bed when he pulled me by my hair back into bed.

"Told you to suck my cock" Ed repeated. He pulled my hair again down towards his cock. It was big and had just fucked an hour earlier. I weakened, wrapping my hand around his erect mast. Licked my tongue around the purple head, nipped it slightly making Ed jump a bit up from the cum filled sheet. I was getting horny, very fucking wet pussy. Forgetting about class. My panties were already soaked as I sucked him into my mouth 👄. I kept sucking him as I removed my panties.

"Fucking tease, going to shoot my load, it's coming, suck, aah fuck" I couldn't swallow fast enough, flooding my mouth, cum began to leak from the corners of my mouth unto my titties. I wiped the spunk of my boobs and wiped it over his lips when he pulled me down and kissed me, tasting his own cum. I fell back unto the bed completely exhausted and wet all over my body with cum and sweat. My titty tips were still erect, my pussy lips felt swollen when Ed went down on me. I had to stop 🛑 him or would be late for class. Just a moment feeling his tongue tip brushing over my clit set me off. I orgasmed and orgasmed. I lay there another moment able to come to my senses before rising and heading to the shower.

I was soaping my 36DD, my eyes closed, when Ed reached in and touched my water dripping nipples.

"Please darling I be late, please have pity on me" as I pleaded he fingered my throbbing cunt. He stopped, quickly turned me so my hands were against the wall, spread me,

"AAAHHHHHHHH no, no....." but felt his fast hard getting dick in my asscrack, then in my anal hole.

"Take it, you want it you whore" yes I wanted it, he fucked me, spanked me and felt him unload his cum again in my Anus hole.

"Fuck me, fuck me" I said in a moaning voice. When he pulled out, I kneeled down, water cascading over us, I sucked his dick again. Ed pulled the cock out of my hungry mouth, giving me a facial, in my hair all over me.

We showered together and as we dried each other off he said, "you are seeing someone aren't you?" I didn't know how to respond. How did he know that?

"Not seeing anyone, only you", I said.

Hi
Were in the uk are you ?
"Suck me you slut" was my wake up call this morning of my six months relationship with my bf. It wasn't the first time, but this morning I had an early class. I was trying to get out of bed when he pulled me by my hair back into bed.

"Told you to suck my cock" Ed repeated. He pulled my hair again down towards his cock. It was big and had just fucked an hour earlier. I weakened, wrapping my hand around his erect mast. Licked my tongue around the purple head, nipped it slightly making Ed jump a bit up from the cum filled sheet. I was getting horny, very fucking wet pussy. Forgetting about class. My panties were already soaked as I sucked him into my mouth 👄. I kept sucking him as I removed my panties.

"Fucking tease, going to shoot my load, it's coming, suck, aah fuck" I couldn't swallow fast enough, flooding my mouth, cum began to leak from the corners of my mouth unto my titties. I wiped the spunk of my boobs and wiped it over his lips when he pulled me down and kissed me, tasting his own cum. I fell back unto the bed completely exhausted and wet all over my body with cum and sweat. My titty tips were still erect, my pussy lips felt swollen when Ed went down on me. I had to stop 🛑 him or would be late for class. Just a moment feeling his tongue tip brushing over my clit set me off. I orgasmed and orgasmed. I lay there another moment able to come to my senses before rising and heading to the shower.

I was soaping my 36DD, my eyes closed, when Ed reached in and touched my water dripping nipples.

"Please darling I be late, please have pity on me" as I pleaded he fingered my throbbing cunt. He stopped, quickly turned me so my hands were against the wall, spread me,

"AAAHHHHHHHH no, no....." but felt his fast hard getting dick in my asscrack, then in my anal hole.

"Take it, you want it you whore" yes I wanted it, he fucked me, spanked me and felt him unload his cum again in my Anus hole.

"Fuck me, fuck me" I said in a moaning voice. When he pulled out, I kneeled down, water cascading over us, I sucked his dick again. Ed pulled the cock out of my hungry mouth, giving me a facial, in my hair all over me.

We showered together and as we dried each other off he said, "you are seeing someone aren't you?" I didn't know how to respond. How did he know that?

Hi , were in the UK are you xx

A beautiful wakeup call!

Back