• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The Delete-ocalypse : Dear Mods and Admins

As many of us have noticed, there has been a mass deletion of media on the site. I think something like 60% of the media is gone.

I kinda get the darker stuff being removed (I think 90% of bnwo stuff is gone), but I was just browsing reneedwf2000's media and I saw a lot of her vanilla content was gone too - like just cuckold vids, no captions, just bbc fucks the wife, husband in the background.

I don't get this.

Do we have new rules or something? Can you guys tell us what you don't want us to post anymore?

Please, someone tell me what's going on.

Yeap, just saw that it happened to me. No warning. No notification given. Can't say I'm not frustrated. I can understand if the website wants to impliment some limits, but we should've been given warnings. It's bonkers to invest so much time into making a fun account and then having it all wiped away on a whim, without so much as a courtesy PM.

Honestly, the internet has been getting ROUGH.

No, guys, we be being a bit unreasonable here. I mean look at the great new content we're getting instead of the awful stuff that got deleted.

Disposal, Doggy style: VWD 8.gif
Syphilis fetish: Hobo 8.png
So instead of just not reading something you don't like, you post it on here and try and get it deleted for everyone. Nice! It's probably thinking like that that got stuff deleted in the first place.

Ah yes, pls bitch at me, the guy who made a joke about it in a forum thread, instead of the ppl who actually deleted your stuff. Now I regret not simply reporting it, so at least I know why I'm getting the snark.

Ah yes, pls bitch at me, the guy who made a joke about it in a forum thread, instead of the ppl who actually deleted your stuff. Now I regret not simply reporting it, so at least I know why I'm getting the snark.
That's my point. Instead of just not reading the captions you don't like. You felt you had to report things or joke about them by putting them in a forum thread that gets them removed. If you don't like what someone put out there, just stop reading it. There is no need to ruin it for the people that do like it.

And yes, I'm not happy that the admin that actually removed my work either. The things I post are for fantasy only and meant for others who like it to enjoy. Which is why I label what things are. So they know what they are getting into. Seems like the freedom to post adult things on adult websites, now a days has become super difficult to find.

..you don't like. You felt you had to report things...
comma, not full stop. And stop lying. I never reported your shit. Nor did I feel "I had to".
I felt like joking. Freedom to post your shit, doesn't mean ppl are not allowed to say "wtf, this sux".

And again, I'm getting the "leave britney alone" shit, when I never took the bitch down.
Is it b/c someone is too chicken shit to say anything to the ppl who actually have the power to do that?

I only just realized one of my fics was deleted without any kind of notification. what in the actual fuck is with that? Can't even give someone the common fucking curtesy of a PM to let us know why???

Nothing to be done. Either people have it backed up, or it's gone.
Unexpected deletions have always been common here. I understand why they happen.

I don't delete ALL content, just content that violates the rules.

If i may chime in. Its very simple right : If content is being uploaded, that doesnt follow the rules. Then it makes no sense to bitch and complain about it or why it is being deleted.
Then again, pointless reporting people their content simply for who they are isnt really a good way to go about things either.
There are certainly some things that are very obvious why its being deleted yet its those people that bitch the most.

For the people that are posting things that are on the edge of being okay/not okay and being banned, thats more understandable.

Anyway just a tip : Dont upload your weird/over-the-top crazy stuff here and expect it to stay. This isnt the place for it.

I'm aware that no one is intentionally trying to mass delete content, what's unfortunate though, is that among the roughly two thousand pages worth of now restored pictures, I did come across a couple that I reported. I can't don't know why such a large amount was removed, or why it came back. I don't mean to complain either, and I certainly don't want inappropriate pictures here, but there were just a lot of normal pictures, like selfies, uploaded by the users themselves that were taken down.

I just want to be clear, I don't think rule violation was the reason why such a large amount of pictures were removed and suddenly restored. Unfortunately, I think such a large re-addition to the site may warrant a scan through, to weed out anything undesirable that may have snuck back in.

I don't think there was any mass restoration. Anything's possible though.

Back