• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The day I realized I wanted to be fucked by black men

There’s a thing that most people who didn’t grow up like I did probably don’t know about. It’s the “coming home party” for younger guys who been away and are still living at home. In my neighborhood they basically had a set structure. On the second or third day home, older folks and church folk would stop by in the early part of the day and decide whether or not the young man was going to join the community as an upright member or if he was still wild. Round lunch, his boys would start trickling in. At a certain point the party would move out of the house so mama could get her sleep.

This particular night was all about my boy’s older brother. D’marcus. He had been gone for a bit. Something of a hero on the block. He had handled some rivalry shit and that’s what got him sent up. I had been pretty young when it happened and hasn’t really made my place in the community yet, so he didn’t really know me.
At one point during the night I was heading down the hall to use the toilet and he was there. Blocking my way. He was huge. I remember him asking about who’s punk I was. I realized he thought I was one of the white punk bitches who has got a taste for black dick inside and followed someone home.
I let him know I wasn’t some fag and that I rolled with his little brothers crew and that he needed to check himself. That he should ask about who the fuck I was. He laughed and said alright, little man, damn. But when we passed each other, he grabbed me up from behind and I could feel his cock pressing against me. He whispered that if I ever changed my mind that he wanted first.
I remember locking the bathroom and sitting on the toilet. I remember being scared. I remember that I left as soon as I could. I remember that I must have made myself cum a million times that night thinking about D’Marcus forcing his huge black cock up inside of me. It was also the first time I ever put anything in my ass.

Here’s the thing. White guys that were punks for black cock weren’t treated well. They were lowest of low in the social order and I had fought hard to be where I was.
I made sure I was never anywhere near D’Marcus again. I couldn’t trust myself.

Back