• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The BBC Son in Law

Idea 'came' to me of an middle class, white ******, upper middle class, over achiever ******** marries African American fellow student from university which eases any pangs on part of parents. But son in law soon seduces mother in law with ********/wife's help. Soon *** and brother are seduced by BBC as well and feminized by wife/mother/sister/******** to be sissy servants and cum dumps for BBC.

Idea 'came' to me of an middle class, white ******, upper middle class, over achiever ******** marries African American fellow student from university which eases any pangs on part of parents. But son in law soon seduces mother in law with ********/wife's help. Soon *** and brother are seduced by BBC as well and feminized by wife/mother/sister/******** to be sissy servants and cum dumps for BBC.

I love this idea...wish I was talented enough to write a story based on this! I would keep it with a ******** and a son and having the son and *** feminized

Back