• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Thanks for this topic.

In our interracial passions, we focus too often on black male, white female. interactions as it is the ultimate taboo. It attacks the white patriarchy and any thoughts about white supremacy. When we think about black females, they have their place in dominating white males or females. Interracial isn't about wiping out or subjugating a race but the beauty of the contrast. Of course, wiping out the white patriarchy might not be a bad idea....

I think, it's not fair - diminish the role of black women in the blackening of the white countries. They were the first who make mixed children, when white women had no right even to see the black dicks. They broke the taboo, and paved the road to the modern interracial bacchanalia.

In our interracial passions, we focus too often on black male, white female. interactions as it is the ultimate taboo. It attacks the white patriarchy and any thoughts about white supremacy. When we think about black females, they have their place in dominating white males or females. Interracial isn't about wiping out or subjugating a race but the beauty of the contrast. Of course, wiping out the white patriarchy might not be a bad idea....
At work my work wife is black. I told her about my wife going black. I admitted I to her I wanted to be her property.

What did she say? My gf wants a black couple and her fuck the black guy and I do the woman!
We both have talked about being owned by an Alpha male over the years. After we found our black Alpha male Janet told me to find an Alpha female. So I confessed to my work wife. I answered all her questions and even showed her my wife naked with our black owner. She pulled me into the bathroom & I ate her. She loved the power she said. She called my wife and told her everything I had said to confirm I was not lying. My wife admitted to her, we both needed to be owned and we have no say how we are to be used. My work wife thought this was a turn-on. The next day I stayed after work. My work wife took a picture of me pleasing her then had sent Janet the picture telling Janet to call her. My work wife ordered Janet to rub herself off while she thanked my work wife for taking control. Janet asked her if she was ready to eat some black pussy, Janet got quiet. My work wife reminded her who was in charge. Janet mentioned she had never thought of doing that, BUT she may not like it, she knows she must obey her and any other black person. My work wife told my wife to send her an invitation like a wedding invitation to spend a weekend at our home. She wanted to teach us how to treat a proper Black Queen when she comes over.

We both have talked about being owned by an Alpha male over the years. After we found our black Alpha male Janet told me to find an Alpha female. So I confessed to my work wife. I answered all her questions and even showed her my wife naked with our black owner. She pulled me into the bathroom & I ate her. She loved the power she said. She called my wife and told her everything I had said to confirm I was not lying. My wife admitted to her, we both needed to be owned and we have no say how we are to be used. My work wife thought this was a turn-on. The next day I stayed after work. My work wife took a picture of me pleasing her then had sent Janet the picture telling Janet to call her. My work wife ordered Janet to rub herself off while she thanked my work wife for taking control. Janet asked her if she was ready to eat some black pussy, Janet got quiet. My work wife reminded her who was in charge. Janet mentioned she had never thought of doing that, BUT she may not like it, she knows she must obey her and any other black person. My work wife told my wife to send her an invitation like a wedding invitation to spend a weekend at our home. She wanted to teach us how to treat a proper Black Queen when she comes over.
so hot!

Yes, that’s fucking hot!! My gf and I just played around and she was saying how she needs a couple for her to do nasty things with!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I always dream of having black woman as they a radiating sexual energy. They are more pure sexual energy than white woman who are more concealed.
P.S. This is my opinion, not everyone has to agree with it.

Back