• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Stud claims every woman in a mans life

AlfonsoAnon

Spam Hunter
Staff Member
My story idea features impregnation and some voyeur-******. I will say up front that it is inspired by 'Partners' by TheStork (http://darkwanderer.net/threads/partners.12389/).

Anyway, at the heart of things you have a guy who has a lot of women around him all the time. Not just his wife, but also a ********, a sister or two (maybe a niece), and even a couple female employees (or other non-******). Along comes the stud who starts bedding them in succession. Not only that, but the Stud knocks them up. Guy complains, wants the stud to stop, or at least stay away from his wife and (18 year old) ********. Of course, that doesn't happen and guy ends up watching both of them beg to get knocked up by the stud.

I know some authors stay stay far, far away from anything involving relatives of the main character. So those parts could be tweaked, minimized, or even dropped if that stuff is a deal breaker for a writer.

Also, I have a few ideas for characters and a plot point or two if anyone wants more details. I debated whether to go vague or specific here, I decided to keep my description as general as I could.

Please write this. This sounds like a dream of story for me. Maybe four sisters for him would be ideal for me.

I would maybe not use employees as ou ther women to get knocked up/blacked. Doesn't seem like a real connection to the whole downfall for the character. Maybe change that to his bestfriend that's female.

I guess I didn't quite make it clear in my original post. I'm putting this out there as an idea for an actual writer to pick up. Any time I've attempted to write creatively, it ends up as little more than a summary of actions. They did this, they did that. They did the other thing. The end. This is part of why I tried keeping the details sparse/flexible. That way, I give anyone who wants to fill this out as an actual story as much freedom as I can.

Moving on, there's no reason why a female best friend couldn't be included with the rest of the girls. Good idea. Main reason I thought to include non-****** was to have things escalate for the main character. So that still fits.

I thought of employees because thats an easy way to get women into a non-romantic relationship with a guy. What I didn't include in my description was that I pictured the business to be a small ****** operated one. Maybe a bar. Whatever it is, the guy is the owner and his wife & sisters work there as well. Being a ****** run business, the other girls get treated as if they've now part of that ******. The stud that comes in would be the first male employee (bouncer, if its a bar) other than the owner. Or at least that was my logic.

Anyway, I'm glad you like the premise. Shows I'm not alone in this if nothing else.

Back