• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

story once read- seeking again

Sorry if I am in the wrong category here..... I'm really not sure where to post this.

As I remember the tale:

couple begins lifestyle... I believe originally at husbands request??
wife gets deeper into it, gets involved in a club/ social group/ society that gathers at a big mansion/ estate
(a story on Literotica has similar elements; "Hung Go")
Husbands gets upset and seperates from wife.
She is distraught/upset. Her cadre reaches out to husband. Ultimately the bull stops by and is able to coax cuck back into the fold.
Husband is presented with panties to be worn at events, a cock cage, and a rod his wife promises to publicly spank him with. He responds positively.
Final chapter finds them at the estate; cuckolds either serving domestically or banished to a restricted area.
When the wife/mistress pairs up with a bull, the cuck is locked into a dungeon cell below the manor.
Later in a lavish ceremony the cuckold is spanked by the bull and led away by his mistress to serve the bull and herself in more intimate settings.

It's a pretty twisted tale and I really wish I could find it to read again. Any suggestions?

Back