• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

STI's in the USA

I'll try and avoid assuming. STI stands for Sexually Transmissible Infections. The authority responsible for monitoring, partly treating, and educating the public in the United States is the CDC (Communicable Diseases Centre).

On its page it states that you have ~ 20% of your 13+ age population infected STI Prevalence, Incidence, and Cost Estimates Infographic.
There is also a second table of various STI's and their prevalence. Eg in the US HPV is more prevalent. Whereas in other nations HPV is NOT the predominant STI.

Now the data should be interpreted correctly. Sexually Active people will have a much higher figure. Why? Because they're the ones who mainly contribute to the stats.

And chances of being sexually active is directly proportional to being SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE! The chances of you getting a partner reduce the less attractive you are.

Of course, volition (decision) also becomes important. If you choose not to get involved then you reduce your chances. Also if you remain monogamous or you have steady known tested negative partners.

Back when I was 39 in the states I was surprised to find some women took offence when I asked about their recent STI results. Their response was an immediate deal breaker for me. Even if condom (prophylactic) use was intended.

What does this mean? It means if you're going to fuck around then you will most likely have a higher percentage than the 20% of the national average. Why? Because you (or your type) are the contributors to the national stats. Yes you can reduce it by using prophylactics, but how strong is your will in the heat of the moment?

Back