• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Squirted full of superiority

BlaKoutMylife

White pussy is for blacks, even my girl!
So like 8 months back I noticed my girlfriend acting odd. I was repeatedly asking her what was wrong... Finally it got to the point she finally told me that she had been thinking about black men every time we fucked. She went on to say that she was attracted to this guy Bill like two apartments down who had grabbed her pussy and rubbed on it in the laundry room and she didn't stop him. I was jealous as fuck and she told me it was not going to happen again. So around 2 days after that we were in the parking lot unloading groceries and this guy Bill comes over to us and asked if we drank. We told him we did at random and he had two 5ths of hornitos tequila along with beer that he asked us if we wanted to drink with him later. We agreed and actually ended up setting up the party at our apartment as it was a bigger place for he was single and therefore lived in a smaller unit. At like 7 p.m. he came over and we were all just chill in and drinking and he asked if he could do a body shot off of her and I agreed. So he poured the shot from her neck and into her bellybutton. She was only wearing a thin tank top that was cut short for comfort and pajama pants. So when he does the shot off of her he started at her neck running his tongue down it super slow and as he got ready to suck the booze of of her stomach he asked me if it was ok if he could show her what a "full on" was. I didn't think much of it. As he sucked the tequila out of her bellybutton he pulled the front of her pajama pants down far enough to expose her pussy and began to suck and lick her clit and I was shocked... When he took his lips off of her clit he said he needed to use the bathroom. While he was in there my girl told me that she thought it was sexy that he just did that in front of me and it had her about to cum. Finally she just asked me if she could fuck this dude and get it out of her system. After awhile I said okay. Shortly after returning from the bathroom my chick just stra3 up sat on his lap and pulled her shirt up. He didn't even hesitate. He was sucking all over her tits and had his hand down her pajamas and I could already hear his fingers smacking around on her hole. He pulled her pajamas off along with her shirt... She layed on the bed and started putting her tongue deep into his mouth while he was still pumping his fingers in and out of her. So he got his perfectly cut black cock out of his pants and started going crazy on the tip of his cock sucking and kissing all over it.he pushed her back onto the bed and I could see he was rock hard and twice as big as me. He spread her legs open and when he pushed it in she moaned fucking loud he started pumping it slowly and gradually got faster until she was literally screaming. She came multiple times and he turned her around doggy and while he was deep in her he kept telling her that she was a tight white bitch. He was pulling her hair and pounding her almost balls deep. She was still screaming and with no warning he shouted out "I'm gonna write my name in your bitch!" And squirted deep inside her. She just moaned as he filled her up. He pulled out and sorta laughed and said "I hope that all went right on that cervix". Shortly after he left, I was so jealous looking at his his cum spilling out of her it made me hard and she told me to come over and get my dick and put it in his com puddle. I started fucking her and she was so opened up I kep slipping out from all of his cum. She told me later that she hoped she would get pregnant with a black baby just to help erase the white race, and it was no accident that she had told him to pump her full of cum behind my back earlier in the night and they had planned it out...later she also admitted that she fucked him in the laundry room the day he rubbed on her pussy and no more than 2 hors later I'd eaten her pussy. That was the first time a BBC ever stole what he deserved from me.

Great story!! Sounds like Bill and his Big Black Cock changed your wife’s life that night in the laundry room. So, Bill knew that he had a Much Bigger Cock, was a Much Better Fuck, and your wife wanted to be Black Bred that night he made you watch him Fuck her?? I can see how that would piss you off and make you jealous And I definitely understand your hard white dick afterward. Did you like trying to fuck her Bis sloppy pussy afterwards. Sounds like that would be hot! Sounds like a good night for everyone. Just curious, did Bill‘s Potent Seed give you and your wife the Black Baby Boy he wanted?? Great story! You made my wh dick hard as fuck!!

Glad it got you hard. And it was amazing getting that pussy afterwards. His cum was all over my cock and she was a mess. I fucking came harder than I ever had!

Back