• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

So embarrassed

So I went bowling and ran into an ex girlfriend from high school who I later found out was barebacking the two black dudes next door who were in there late 20s early 30's. She suggested that I come watch a movie with her at her house after bowling, So I do and half way into the movie, she starts rubbing my cock, and unzips my pants as soon as she gave it a half stroke I blew my small load, she got up flinged the jizz that was on her hand at my face and said now you know why I made you my cuck bitch, and you didn't even know, then she said "Once a cuck bitch boy always
a cuck bitch boy, then made me leave. The next day she shared the video with everyone in the bowling league. The worst part it was all because my team was leading in bowling. So low not very sportsmen like to bring up personal stuff.

Back