• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Sissyfication

Being a sissy is wonderful. Not everyone is called to our lifestyle though - you have to be strong, to be your true self in the world, and also weak in order to be submissive, beautiful and subservient. Keep in mind many black kings don't like sissies, and prefer more masculine whitebois. In my experience, more kings prefer sissies, but not by a huge margin. The ones who like us enjoy our service very much. You can be a sissy with or without hormones.

I LOVE being a sissy. Being a sissy is far more than just crossdressing. It is expressing your feminine side, or in my case, my true self. Inside I feel I am far more of a woman than I am my birth-gender. I am currently searching for a urologist in hopes I can get an orchiectomy. The hormonal changes will allow my breasts to develop more (I am already an A-cup) as well as change my muscle mass and even my psychology.

Of course, my ultimate goal would be to become a full-transition girl, and have the freedom to take all the black cock I can get. I find black men incredibly sexy, powerful and dynamic. I love to suck black cocks, and I actually enjoy the taste of black semen. It actually does taste much better than any other race's cum.

Being a sissy is wonderful. Not everyone is called to our lifestyle though - you have to be strong, to be your true self in the world, and also weak in order to be submissive, beautiful and subservient. Keep in mind many black kings don't like sissies, and prefer more masculine whitebois. In my experience, more kings prefer sissies, but not by a huge margin. The ones who like us enjoy our service very much. You can be a sissy with or without hormones.

You believe more kings like masculine white bois to overpower sexually? Do you think those kings identify as bi or gay, or do they feel straight, and view us as prey to be conquered?

Back