• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Single Sissy servicing

i was introduced to dick before pussy. i have serviced both but have sucked more cock and have been a cum dump.

One married man, an Italian guy used to bring his wife over for me to service. i would service her first and tongue fuck her and get her off real good. i would then suck his dick, balls and lick his ass. After he fucked my mouth and shot, i would go back to servicing her and get her off again. One bi guy would bring various women over and fuck them in my presence and i would fluff and clean up. i was also always blindfolded when i serviced him and his various sluts. i did that for over 3 years. i have sucked many men at glory holes but my favorite is licking up pussy cream-pies. One other story of servicing a couple is when a bi man fucked his girlfriend in front of me and pulled out when he was going to cum and he turned and fed the load to me. Then he went back to fucking her and then back to my mouth. With her i did not get a chance to lick her out.

i am sure you are good for other duties if that is not functioning to your wife or girlfriends needs. i have about the same "shortcomings". But i know my place and i serve a need. And i will be the best clean up sissy and servant i can be.

Back