• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Relationship question!

BrynnC

Titquake
For those cucks who are in relationships: Does your wife/gf's bull/s like getting sexual pleasure from you? If so, what do they like?

My main bull loves my boyfriend to lick his balls and asshole while bull and I have sex. He also likes deep throating cucky, and especially getting his cock cleaned by him once he's done with me.

For fellow women, do you like it when/if your bull also uses your cuck? What do you like seeing your cucks do for your bull's pleasure?

For bulls, do you like using the cuck as well? Does it give you feelings of power, does it feel good to you or do you do it just to dominate him? What's your favorite thing to do sexually with your girl's cuck?

My wife.
I think she loves that she can do what ever she wants.
We are new to this life style. But she have 2 black boyfriends already.
I think she like ,that I love that she’s happy. I treat her like a queen. She gets Massage when she wants. She is boss over the remote control. When we watch Tv. I’m washing her when she shovers. I paint her nails. I’m shaving her private part’s.
But most of all. She can be herself when we are home alone.
We talk about everything

We had an unusual beginning in how we met, in that I was number 6 with her at a college party. I was 20 and I had been orally servicing guys starting at 13. When I walked in the bedroom and saw her laying there naked I bent over and kissed her. Tasting the cum from the previous guy I went wild kissing her. She started dating me because of that, and I happily had sex with all the men who fucked...she required it for her viewing pleasure.

I just realized that I did not directly answer your question, silly me; all I did was post the photo of one of the things our Bull enjoys. He loves frotting making me beg to cum and not allowing me too, he loves the way I deep throat him, rim him, lick his cock and balls as he fucks Beth, and of course he fucks me like the slut I am.

123_1000.jpg

Back