• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

REFUGEES

My husband drives me and my ******** Lena twice a week to a refugee camp....we dress up sexy and slutty for the young horny men and along with other white wives and ********* we offer them submissive our wet pussies so they can seed us European sluts...i prefer young black studs

We love to serve as refugee sluts while our husbands wait in the cars in front of the camp.....waiting for our return.....seeded and pissed....used

1000061602.jpg

1000061611.jpg

1000061604.jpg

My husband drives me and my ******** Lena twice a week to a refugee camp....we dress up sexy and slutty for the young horny men and along with other white wives and ********* we offer them submissive our wet pussies so they can seed us European sluts...i prefer young black studs

We love to serve as refugee sluts while our husbands wait in the cars in front of the camp.....waiting for our return.....seeded and pissed....used

View attachment 376986

View attachment 376987

View attachment 376988
Oo I would so like to work there with you

If you are willing to help refugees and migrants like me to spread MNWO and BNWO, DM me.
BNWO as a inferior white to our Black kings and queens it’s our duty to help them have better lives even if going without in ours our white rights and privileges means nothing in the BNWO unless to push to reality need rules and regulations and laws to support BNWO should be a BNWO tax that comes from whites income

BNWO as a inferior white to our Black kings and queens it’s our duty to help them have better lives even if going without in ours our white rights and privileges means nothing in the BNWO unless to push to reality need rules and regulations and laws to support BNWO should be a BNWO tax that comes from whites income
Help them in any way you can. Support the immigration laws of our country and even then go to the refuge camps they call hotels and make them feel welcome. . Especially the use of our women and lifestyle

Back