• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Real life incident about coercing white woman ?

Just curious about fellow members knowing real life incident where person other than her husband coerced white woman/girl into fucking black guys?

Like ****** friend, brother/sister, neighbour etc, who tricked the woman and help her getting blacked.

Yes my x girlfriend dated a black bull,after we broke up. The only thing I heard was that he was a good I bed from one of her friends. I felt happy for her. They were together for 6 months.
if she was my girlfriend, I’m so sure she would cuckold me if told her my fantasies. ❤️

Same x girlfriend. I was told that she cheated on me. I didn’t believe.
next time I was out with friends.
I went home early. And waited.
she came home really happy.
she said I had a great time. I have dance all night I’m so horny. I’m gonna take a shower first. And we had sex.
this was before I knew what cuckold was. The only feeling I had was that I was afraid of losing her. No jealousy only fear of losing her.
if I had known of cuckolding. I would have treated her like queen.

Same x girlfriend. I was told that she cheated on me. I didn’t believe.
next time I was out with friends.
I went home early. And waited.
she came home really happy.
she said I had a great time. I have dance all night I’m so horny. I’m gonna take a shower first. And we had sex.
this was before I knew what cuckold was. The only feeling I had was that I was afraid of losing her. No jealousy only fear of losing her.
if I had known of cuckolding. I would have treated her like queen.
I wish in both my cuck relationships, I wish I knew what it was I was feeling. No words for it but understand now. If I was smarter then I would have understood I had it made. And yes like you said. Treated her like a queen. I had no idea what I was doing with either one of them. The 2nd one really was then best in the cuck game. She loved all the cock, attention, and I worked so she had plenty of time to get extra cock. She was very open about fucking other guys. She didn't go blk until about 2 months after leaving me. I think she called to brag to me.

I wish in both my cuck relationships, I wish I knew what it was I was feeling. No words for it but understand now. If I was smarter then I would have understood I had it made. And yes like you said. Treated her like a queen. I had no idea what I was doing with either one of them. The 2nd one really was then best in the cuck game. She loved all the cock, attention, and I worked so she had plenty of time to get extra cock. She was very open about fucking other guys. She didn't go blk until about 2 months after leaving me. I think she called to brag to me.
If I only knew. After I wrote about my x-girlfriend. I now can’t stop thinking about her. She is promiscuous 😎

If I only knew. After I wrote about my x-girlfriend. I now can’t stop thinking about her. She is promiscuous 😎
It does replay in your, at least mine, head the different men that I knew about or didn't know about that were bustin a nut in her. I now understand I should have not bitched about some things and should have been more accepting and less "needing" to control some part of the situation. There are times you have what you were looking for and didn't know it at the time. I need to find another slutty woman to be my hotwife.

It does replay in your, at least mine, head the different men that I knew about or didn't know about that were bustin a nut in her. I now understand I should have not bitched about some things and should have been more accepting and less "needing" to control some part of the situation. There are times you have what you were looking for and didn't know it at the time. I need to find another slutty woman to be my hotwife.
I wish you good luck. And don’t stop looking. ♠️

I actually have experience in this! I didn't find out until a few months ago when my girlfriend revealed it all to me and led me down this path of a submissive whiteboi but she did tell me she first got really into interracial and BBC thing because of a few friends she made during the first year of college. It's not tricking but more leading on but according to her they were really surprised that she never knew about BBC and thought it was a waste for her not to try it out since she had really light skin color and light blonde hair which a lot of black men are interested in. I guess she was already curious at the time because her ****** was really religious and it was the first time she moved away from them.

S
I actually have experience in this! I didn't find out until a few months ago when my girlfriend revealed it all to me and led me down this path of a submissive whiteboi but she did tell me she first got really into interracial and BBC thing because of a few friends she made during the first year of college. It's not tricking but more leading on but according to her they were really surprised that she never knew about BBC and thought it was a waste for her not to try it out since she had really light skin color and light blonde hair which a lot of black men are interested in. I guess she was already curious at the time because her ****** was really religious and it was the first time she moved away from them.
So she's ur girlfriend before the clg days?
Clg sluts are always bad influence, I remember one of my uncle not allowing her ******** to join clg in a big city far away from their home, cause when they visit the institution for admission, the sight of women wearing whore like dress in clg campus, repulsed them. She ultimately joined a hometown clg and shipped off to a guy before she finished the cource. Based guy

My last gf never has a bbc till she met me , she cheated her white bf at the time with me . When i Lil tires to Bang her pussy i convince her to swing , the same time i get some fresh Young pussy swapping her , If there some horny niggas i always made her fuck them too . If her conservative mon knew How her religious girl now knows How to suck good she would have to thanks me 🤣🤣

We all discover our needs. Hope you find your dream woman ❤️

A few years ago my wife and I decided to check out an off-premise swingers club. We are not swingers but we would occasionally visit one because the voyeuristic opportunities are excellent. A black friend of mine, Greg, heard us talking about it and asked if he could go so I called the club to see if they would let him in. They said he could come but had to remain with us at all times unless a lady asked him to dance or join her. We arrived around 10:30, my wife was dressed in a short black dress with stockings on but no panties. We took turns dancing with her, sometimes both of us together. Greg drove us home that night because she and I had taken some XTC.

We got in our hot tub for a bit before going to bed, my wife got in bed first while Greg and I were still talking. When we decided to go to bed he asked where he was sleeping. Since we had a king size bed I told him he could sleep in our room with us. I got in bed while he showered. I got excited when I found my wife was naked but knew nothing would really happen. I was lying on my back and she was on her side facing me. I dozed off for a bit but woke up and noticed Greg was spooning with her. I reached down to her crotch and found he was naked and his cock was between her thighs up against her pussy but not inside her because the head was sticking out in front. He had I hand that he had moved onto her breast but they appeared to be asleep.

I lay there awake for a bit just to see but eventually fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning Greg had moved to our couch and was sleeping there. My wife never mentioned anything about it so I asked Greg. He said he fell asleep but woke later and decided to move, but assured me nothing had happened. However, I read a series of Facebook messages between my wife and her sister a few days later. She told her that Greg had fucked her from behind while I was asleep! To this day I’ve never let on that I know.

I’ve expressed my fantasy to see my wife take bLack cock to her and she keeps telling me no. And about how I want her to start out spending weekends with her new black bf, then weeks, eventually months, then where she never come home, and ultimately laughing at me as I’m beat to death by her black bf.

A few years ago my wife and I decided to check out an off-premise swingers club. We are not swingers but we would occasionally visit one because the voyeuristic opportunities are excellent. A black friend of mine, Greg, heard us talking about it and asked if he could go so I called the club to see if they would let him in. They said he could come but had to remain with us at all times unless a lady asked him to dance or join her. We arrived around 10:30, my wife was dressed in a short black dress with stockings on but no panties. We took turns dancing with her, sometimes both of us together. Greg drove us home that night because she and I had taken some XTC.

We got in our hot tub for a bit before going to bed, my wife got in bed first while Greg and I were still talking. When we decided to go to bed he asked where he was sleeping. Since we had a king size bed I told him he could sleep in our room with us. I got in bed while he showered. I got excited when I found my wife was naked but knew nothing would really happen. I was lying on my back and she was on her side facing me. I dozed off for a bit but woke up and noticed Greg was spooning with her. I reached down to her crotch and found he was naked and his cock was between her thighs up against her pussy but not inside her because the head was sticking out in front. He had I hand that he had moved onto her breast but they appeared to be asleep.

I lay there awake for a bit just to see but eventually fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning Greg had moved to our couch and was sleeping there. My wife never mentioned anything about it so I asked Greg. He said he fell asleep but woke later and decided to move, but assured me nothing had happened. However, I read a series of Facebook messages between my wife and her sister a few days later. She told her that Greg had fucked her from behind while I was asleep! To this day I’ve never let on that I know.
Fcuk !! This is awesome...I would love to be a husband who secretly read wifes chat or son who read moms chat

Back