• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Question for those in relationships!

BrynnC

Titquake
Hi! We're curious about something, folks!

As you might know from reading our posts, myself, my cuck and my bull are in a 'normal' polyamorous relationship aside from the kinky raceplay business. We consider that to be an important aspect of our sensuality, but our question is...

Is that just us? Especially a lot of the single cucks seem to treat the subject as if it's purely sexual and fetishizing the whole thing. While yes, it is a fetish, is that all it's about for most of you? Or are you more like we are?

Our home is a regular household dynamic, with parents and children and all the mundane domestic stuff that goes along with that. The powerplay stuff is our sex life, but outside of that therr isn't a sense of anyone being 'lesser'. We all really do love each other romantically and, cuck included, we all simply have some unique needs that we fulfill for each other.

So TLDR, is this whole thing just getting off for you, or is it from the heart like with us?

As you might know from reading our posts, myself, my cuck and my bull are in a 'normal' polyamorous relationship aside from the kinky raceplay business. We consider that to be an important aspect of our sensuality, but our question is...

Is that just us? Especially a lot of the single cucks seem to treat the subject as if it's purely sexual and fetishizing the whole thing. While yes, it is a fetish, is that all it's about for most of you? Or are you more like we are?

Our home is a regular household dynamic, with parents and children and all the mundane domestic stuff that goes along with that. The powerplay stuff is our sex life, but outside of that therr isn't a sense of anyone being 'lesser'. We all really do love each other romantically and, cuck included, we all simply have some unique needs that we fulfill for each other.

So TLDR, is this whole thing just getting off for you, or is it from the heart like with us?
Oo my husband has never liked any of my black lovers and the guys I was cheating with have moved on and make me sad they dont want to be part of thers sons life or

What you’re talking about is really exactly what I’d like my relationship to be like but my fiancé isn’t into the idea of fucking me, but I do have a life outside of the sexual aspects of the Bnwo so it’s not the only thing I want in a partner. Though I do hope she changes her mind someday

For me it's just my fetish based on my masohistic traits. I think i got it throught my childhood, cause my mom although loved me but never showed it and so absense of intimacy with my partner is horrific for me. If my partner have intimacy with someone else it will broke me completely, i would feel myself abandoned alone in the whole world. But fantasies about it also truns me on. Usually nude hot body does not turns me on, but dreams about humiliation and being alone and abandoned, only wallet for my partner makes me hard as rock.

I know I mostly like to hear about you getting fucked because its really hot and hearing you have your cuck suck BBC for you it sounds really sexy

What you’re talking about is really exactly what I’d like my relationship to be like but my fiancé isn’t into the idea of fucking me, but I do have a life outside of the sexual aspects of the Bnwo so it’s not the only thing I want in a partner. Though I do hope she changes her mind someday
Oh I'm not interested in fucking my cuck at all either. 😅 I love him very much but I haven't been turned on by him in ages, but he's a little strange and doesn't miss it. He's definitely not psychologically normal and so it really just caused more stress for him than anything, so in his case it's really relieving that I have someone to take care of that part of my needs. As far as the sex between he and bull, cuck was open to it but it was really more bull's proposition. I'm probably the horniest of the three of us, bull is the most romantic, and cuck is the most intellectual. We're a good triangle. 😊

I believed for a long time the feelings I had for my partner where wrong and misplaced but then gave in to them and much happier now

For me, it is mostly fetish, but like all fetishes, there is a reality-need to it. A need to live it to the fullest. I imagine that in the deepest recesses of our mind, we wonder what our fetish would be like to live out permanently.

This makes me wonder what happens to the definition of fetish at that point? Does the fetish disappear into the definition of lifestyle? How does the married relationship survive the jealousy? If my wife is having sex, fine, as we are sexless between us, but if she is getting laid, then I want to as well, but as a woman.

I know this raises the questions about being gay or not, or if we stay married, are we lesbians? Is she bisexual? I know that would become a personal matter between those involved, but it does make one think.

And to answer the question for those who might ask, when I am in gurl-mode, I want a man, and only a man. A real man. I don't play with sissies, and I am not into girls. I want a man to take me and make me his bitch.

My wife and I really do love each other. I have come to terms with her lifestyle choice, it is purely sexual fetish and does not really interfere with our families or our relationship anymore. I love her.

With me and my wife we are pretty busy with life and kids and do not get alot of time to play. We have done a good bit of stuff but typically when she or we meet or get togeather with anyone its usually a one and done type of thing so theres not much of a relationship or friendship happening. She basically gets what she is looking for and moves on and it makes her happy and exciting so i am happy as well.

Oh I'm not interested in fucking my cuck at all either. 😅 I love him very much but I haven't been turned on by him in ages, but he's a little strange and doesn't miss it. He's definitely not psychologically normal and so it really just caused more stress for him than anything, so in his case it's really relieving that I have someone to take care of that part of my needs. As far as the sex between he and bull, cuck was open to it but it was really more bull's proposition. I'm probably the horniest of the three of us, bull is the most romantic, and cuck is the most intellectual. We're a good triangle. 😊
This is a super great question! So, yes my wife, her bull and I all live together with our three *********. Same thing, pretty much day to day stuff. I work part time at a warehouse, she has an insurance business and our bull works as a contractor. I don't have sex with her or anyone, nor do I sleep in the master bedroom. We don't mention race or do that kind of play. Our three ********* (two mixed) are normal kids and have normal dating relationships. We are not the wealthiest folks and our place is smaller, but we get by and love our kids. Everyone knows our lifestyle and that their mother does not share a bed with their ***. However, the girls know that her boyfriends come and go over the years, but their *** (me) is forever and that's what a ****** really should be.

Back