• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Queens bigger

I'm quite well equipped between my legs but being raised in a anti racist, feminist, lefty culture, I wasn't allowed to be proud of my ethnicity, tribe or racial identity and was encouraged to defer to women because of some feminist nonsense about patriarchy and the oppression of women. So I have the muscles and the anatomy of a man but not the instinct. I see this and want to be the white girl. Weak and vulnerable in this Black Queen'229591222.gifs dominant control

I was going to say the white micropenis wasn't very common for my generation and seems to be a more recent thing. Evolved since the anti racist, feminist lefty matriarchy has had a few generations of marginalising any form of confident white masculinity. But then I realised....You are the same age as me!

Back