• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
great story and i like and share the fantasy....qos, tattoos, piercing....always fantasize that my wife would turn into ......would you want to chat more?

anyone interested in chatting about this topic? especially the part for regular wife turning and getting QOS tattoo or tattoo...

I have always wondered how the visit to the tattoo artist went from start to Finnish

yes it would be interesting. also before that, the discussion, how is the wife deciding to do it, which one, where, how she tells the husband....how the will live after it is done, depending on the location of the marking.
at the parlour, this can be hot depending again on the location...wife may be half naked...or fully...maybe in a back room but nicer if other people can see her while it is being done. i think that would make for a nice broadcast show, live as it happens...

Back