• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

PRAYER TO THE BLACK GOD

BlackGod0210

Author!
Author
Dear Black God,

In this moment of connection, I, a White, wimp, sissyboi/faggot, race traitor, come before you with a humble heart and an open spirit. I seek your guidance, comfort, and blessings in the life's journey for the betterment of BNWO and the life of every BLACKBULL.

Grant them the strength to face challenges by beating whitebois, with resilience, the wisdom to make sound decisions by breeding every white female in every ******, and the courage to pursue my dreams and aspirations to dominate the world. Help them find clarity in times of confusion on whom to breed between mothers, *********, sisters, wives, and aunt and peace in moments of turmoil when horny.

Please bless every BLACK BULL with good health, both physically and mentally, so that they may live each day with vitality and vigor. Guide them towards taking actions against the white community.

In their numerious relationships, may they feel nothing towards the white trash when melting harsh judgment against the white community. Help them to be horny always and have a lot of ladies to breed far and white. Grant them the ability to foster harmonious connections that uplift and support one another bull.

As black bull strive for personal growth and self-improvement, may they always take what is theirs and may the white always pay reparation. Grant them the motivation and perseverance to pursue knowledge and develop their talents and enlarge their cock to their fullest potential.

I ask for guidance for them in finding purpose in breaking a white ****** and breeding a white snowbunnies, and the courage to follow the path that aligns with their true passion, values and dominion over every white trash. May I contribute to help positively spread the gospel of BNWO to the world, and making a difference in the lives of others white cucks.

In moments their joy, may I express gratitude and appreciation for the blessings bestowed upon them. My happiness means nothing. My purpose on earth is to please every Black Bull. And in times of my sorrow or hardship, may they find happiness in my suffering and in the loving presence of a white snowbunny, knowing that I am never matter.

I offer this prayer with sincerity and gratitude, trusting that BLACK GOD will hear my words and answer them in the way that is best. Thank you for your unconditional love and eternal support.

Amen.

BLACK IS BETTER
BLACK IS GOD
BLACK LIVES MATTER
I WORSHIP BLACK
I ADORE BLACK

WHITE LIVES DOESN"T MATTER
WHITE IS USELESS
WHITE IS TRASH
WHITE IS WIMP
WHITE IS USELESS

Dear Black Cock God's. Thank you for existing to show us pathetic whitebois our place and inferiority. Thank you for showing all woman and white bois how much bigger and better you are. I'm so thankful to live I'm this time and have a small penis. I'm sorry for being white and promise to stay in chasity and pussy free for the rest of my life

Back