• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
Castration is kind of an easy way out, the blue balls are really what should drive you. Chastity is great, but penectomy is the ultimate option. Forever blue balls with no way to empty them.
I’ve wanted mine cut off for ever, I want to give it to a black man

I know my views don’t really count, but I think whiteboys should be in chastity but not gelded/castrated because to me I would think it would be more torture for them to know there’s a chance they might get released. And then make them have to earn every orgasm, a tax perhaps on each one.

I know my views don’t really count, but I think whiteboys should be in chastity but not gelded/castrated because to me I would think it would be more torture for them to know there’s a chance they might get released. And then make them have to earn every orgasm, a tax perhaps on each one.
I prefer castration to stop the testosterone coursing through their bodies so they can become more feminine. And with mtf pills, the process would speed up

10% of white "boys" must be in chastity cages and have their sperm collected by a syringe in order to impregnate white females without penetration. We will thus be able to renew the population of white slaves
For the rest, we CUT EVERYTHING

10% of white "boys" must be in chastity cages and have their sperm collected by a syringe in order to impregnate white females without penetration. We will thus be able to renew the population of white slaves
For the rest, we CUT EVERYTHING
My genes are week and useless , I think I’d be completely cut , living my life out smooth between my legs like a good whore

Back