• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Payback

I actually have an idea for a story along those lines. Reparations Day would be a bit like the Purge, but would allow only black Americans to commit any crime or atrocity against white Americans without fear of arrest. Theft, ****, murder would all be sanctioned for one day a year. It's just a germ of a story right now, but I may write it up when I have time.

On that day , I offer my body, I off my Dick and balls to be cut in ceremony. I will take hormone injection to become more docile than I am already. I will accept any bbc anytime anywhere and pledge to Never never say no or stop

I actually have an idea for a story along those lines. Reparations Day would be a bit like the Purge, but would allow only black Americans to commit any crime or atrocity against white Americans without fear of arrest. Theft, ****, murder would all be sanctioned for one day a year. It's just a germ of a story right now, but I may write it up when I have time.
You could have white race traitors helping the blacks. Wives and ********* offering husbands, brothers, and sons tied up and helpless, or even submissive husbands, fathers, and brothers doing the same for the white women in their families.

Back