• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Our married adventures the Reggie years part 2

So as I woke up reached over Marcy wasn’t in bed I checked my phone it was 2 in the morning I got out of bed and went to look for her. As I went by the upstairs window I looked out and there was a car in the driveway top down on the car I looked out the window and there was my wife in the car with Reggie her ass in the air his black fingers probing her beautiful Shaved pussy as her head bobbed up and down on his cock… I opened the window as quietly as I could and listened as she performed her skill on him…. He told her she was an amazing cocksucker and her pussy was wet enough I could see it glisten under the street lights he lit up a joint and took a toke off of it and then Offered it to her she took a long drag off of it and her lips were back on his cock she always had an amazing stroke and the rythm she would use sucking cock was second to none… Reggie was holding her hair so he could see her lips wrap around his dick so tight… he asked if she enjoyed fucking his *** and uncle and sucking his brothers dick a few nights before… she nodded an approval with his cock on her mouth he pulled her off his dick and the got in the backseat of his car they just climbed over the seats and he placed her on his dick she slid all the way down in one motion took every inch of his girthy long ass cock all the way to his balls in one stroke… he asked her what would she do if the neighbors saw this she said she didn’t care as long as he was fucking Her she started a slow grinding motion on his dick she had the rythm going he had her by the hips and had a nipple in his mouth she started to raise her hips even more to feel the inches and girth slide in and out… he told her he was about to cum… she said kiss me when you cum in me they locked lips as he started moaning and she was as well… he must have shot off in her Pussy for 30 seconds they held each other for a few minutes after they kinda cuddled a bit and talked and soon she was sucking his dick again to clean him up and send him home… he said others would be by to see her soon and she should always be ready she said anytime after 5 when she gets off work she will be available… there were some whispers back and forth I could t quite make out and then. She got out of the car he made her come to the driver side and they shared another kiss and some more whispers and giggles and he was gone… I got back to bed before she made it back in she climbed back in bed and snuggled up to me… I love my slut wife….

Back