• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Our Friends Wedding Night

My wife and I went to Jamaica for our friend’s wedding. Both were not in the lifestyle but on the night of the wedding the groom got so very ***** and fell asleep, leaving a very horny, unhappy wife. Our friend started crying, she was not a happy camper. We spent the night convincing her to fuck one of the black guys working at the event. I organized for them to lift the groom up to his room and put him to bed. My wife arranged for her to be taken to an empty room where she fucked the night away and got back to her room before hubby woke up. Even after he woke up, he was no use to her, but she was happy and thanked us to this day for a great wedding night. My wife was taken the night before our wedding and again the night after.

My wife and I went to Jamaica for our friend’s wedding. Both were not in the lifestyle but on the night of the wedding the groom got so very ***** and fell asleep, leaving a very horny, unhappy wife. Our friend started crying, she was not a happy camper. We spent the night convincing her to fuck one of the black guys working at the event. I organized for them to lift the groom up to his room and put him to bed. My wife arranged for her to be taken to an empty room where she fucked the night away and got back to her room before hubby woke up. Even after he woke up, he was no use to her, but she was happy and thanked us to this day for a great wedding night. My wife was taken the night before our wedding and again the night after.
That is so hot. Glad you were able to get it done. Now she’s Black Only for sure. Their marriage is now a cuckled marriage I’m sure.
Hope she progresses with it and breed md many Black babies 👶🏽 for him to pay for.

White people should have more friends like yourself !

Back