• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Olivia

baldkate

Submissive lesbian
It was a Thursday in August. Pat would always visit me on Thursday afternoon. She always had a surprise for me. This time too.

It was four o'clock. I heard the bell. That was Pat. She had been my friend for five years. We were not lovers. I liked her very much.

I opened the door for her and kissed her on her cheek. Pat was dressed in a very tight dress. Her boobs and nipples were showing.

I paid her a compliment: “You are dressed in a very sexy way. Do you want to seduce me?” Pat smiled: “I'm not going to seduce you.”

She had more to say: “There is a new restaurant in the city. We are going to visit the place. But you must dress properly.”

In the restaurant, there are young ladies, that are serving. They are all dressed very sexy. I'm sure you like one of them.”

The one you like most. I want you to seduce her and make love to her. I know you are willing to make love to her.”

I said to Pat: “OK. Let me change my clothes and we are going to visit the restaurant. I want to meet the girl, that I like the most.”

I went to my bedroom and out on a short shirt and a tight T-shirt. I had not removed my bra and panties. I was ready.

I thought, that I was ready. How wrong I was. Pat saw me and looked at me. She said to me: Almost. Let me help you to dress.”

She moved her hand under my skirt and felt my panties. “No way”, she said, “Take them off.” I had to take off my bra too.

Pat was pleased with me: “That is perfect. Let the girls in the restaurant see how sexy you are. They will get excited.”

We drove to the restaurant using Pat's car. At the restaurant, I was surprised. The girls there were all very sexy.

They were wearing a thong and a bra, that was no more than a thick rope around their nipples. Pat had impressed me.

We took a seat at a table. One of the girls came to us. She asked what we would like to order. I had a look at the menu.

I ordered a T-bone steak with French fries and vegetables. Pat ordered the same. The girl turned around and I could see her thong.

Her bums were fully exposed. That is what her boss wanted her to do. And she was not the only one like that.

I said to Pat: “You sure found a nice restaurant to have a meal in. The girls here are all very sexy and very attractive.”

Pat wasn't surprised by what I said. She said to me: “I know you love what you see here. Look at all the girls here.”

I looked around and I saw a pretty ebony girl. She was also wearing a bra and thong. And her thighs were extra sexy. They were very thick.

Pat asked me: “Have you seen all the girls? What girl do you love the most?” I told Pat: “The ebony one. Love to get to know her.”

Pat got the message. She waved to the ebony girl and had her come to our table. I saw her coming to us. I was excited.

The girl was at our table. Pat said to her: “Your college brought us our food. But we are missing a drink. Two cokes, please.”

The girl turned around. I saw her bums in her thong. They were huge too like her thighs. I also loved her boobs. They must have been D.

Later the girl came back to us with two cokes. I smiled at her. I asked her: “Would like to talk to you. Can you take a seat here?”

The girl did not tell me, that she could take a seat next to me. But she did and she smiled too. I told her: “You are very pretty.”

The girl thanked me for saying that. She told me more: “Her boss engaged her for her looks. Later he had her dressed in her uniform.”

Then he could see how she really looked with her thick thighs and her huge bums. He was also impressed by her boobs. He engaged her.

She told me: “Her boss was trying to make a pass at her. He did not do it with the other girls. But she turned him down.”

I said to the girl: “I can imagine, that your boss is interested in you. I hope you do not turn me down too. What is your telephone?”

The girl smiled at me and she said: “I will not turn you down. You look sweet and you are my type. But mind you. I'm in girls.”

She gave me her telephone number and told me until what time she was working. I could call her one hour after the left the restaurant.

I told the girl: “You are in girls. I do not mind. I'm in girls too. You are a sweetheart. Love to spend time wth you.”

I called the girl the next day after her working hour. I waited one hour before calling her. I invited her to come to my place.

I told her to take a taxi and that I would pay for the taxi. The girl promised that she would come to my place right away.

She arrived at my place. She had taken an Uber taxi. I asked her how much she had paid and I gave her twice the amount.

The girl told me her name. The girl is called Olivia. She was wearing a long coat. I took the coat. She was still in her uniform.

I looked at her and said to her: “You are still very sexy. Did you have time to change?” “No”, Olivia told me, “I wanted to come right away.”

I asked Olivia: “So you came here right away from working. Do you want to take shower? I have a shower.”

Olivia loved to take a shower. But she was not sure if I had soap and a towel for her. I told her: “Don't worry. I will join you.”

I told Olivia, that I have Lifebuoy Shower Gel. We stepped into the shower. Olivia took of her bra and thong. She was naked.

She was extra sexy. Her pusy was bald. Of course it was bald. Your pussy need to be bald if you are wearing a thong.

I undressed too. Olivia looked at me. She asked me: “You are bald too?” “Yes”, I said to her, “I hate to get pubic hair in my mouth when I eat a pussy.”

Olivia told me: “My boss told me to shave my pussy as I accepted the job. But what you said about pubic hair. I feel the same.”

We stepped under the water of the shower. Olivia was getting wet all over her body. I took the sponge and started to wash her back.

I took extra care of the split between her bums. I had a hand between them and washed deep inside the split. I asked Olivia: “Do you like it?”

Olivia was moaning. I knew she liked it. She did not have to tell me. “Let me do your front”, I said to Olivia. Olivia did not protest.

I soaped her pretty face in. How lovely. And then I did her boobs. I took my time. Next, I was soaping lower and did her stomach and bald pussy.

Next were her thick thighs and her long legs. Olivia loved what I was doing. She confirmed I with her moaning.

I was done with washing Olivia. I had her sta ndin g under the shower and the water removed all the soap from her sexy body.

Now it was my turn to take a shower. Virginia got the message. She started soaping me in. I loved the way she did my bums and the split between them.

We were done with taking a shower. I used the towel to make Virginia dry and Virginia dried me. Her fingers slipped into my pussy.

Virginia asked me: “Shall I put on my clothes?” I told her: “This is how it is for me. I will not put on my clothes. Let's get to my bed.”

Virginia did not mind. We stepped into my bed and we were feeling each other's body. Virginia gave me a French kiss. I felt her tongue in my mouth.

Virgina spoke to me: “You have exited me as we met in the restaurant and here you did the right thing with me.” “Of course”, I said.

She asked me: “Why do you like me? What parts of me mae you want me?” I told her: “The moment I saw you in the restaurant I wanted you.”

I continued: “Your boobs, your bums, your dress. It all made me want you. And later I discovered how bald your pussy is. You had me.”

We stepped into the bed and we made love. Virginia was going all over my body. She was sucking my nipples and fingering my pussy.

I enjoyed it. She was done. Then I said to her: “We are females. I love you.” Then I asked her: “Do you want to be my husband?”

I had more to say: “When you are my husband, I will be your wife. Let me help you.” I took the feel doe and put it into her pussy.

Virginia looked at the feel doe. She smiled. She got the picture. She said to me: “Open your legs, wife. You are my wife now.”

I laid down on my back and Virginia entered my pussy with her feel doe. She used a lot of force. I did not mind.

Virginia was pumping me for a long time. A least an hour. She had me come several times. She sure did not want me to forget her being my husband.

We were done. It was morning. Virginia had to go to the restaurant. I had her to out on her bra and thong. But she was too naked for taking a taxi.

I gave her a T-shirt and a skirt, that she could put on. I also gave her my coat. Virginia called a taxi and she went back to the restaurant.

Virginia kept on coming back to me and she was my husband all the time. She fucked me everywhere: in the kitchen, in the shower, and in the bed.

Pat had invited me to come with her to the restaurant. At first, I was not so sure, but I did it. In the end, I was glad, that I came to the restaurant.

Just one question... is her name Olivia or Virginia? You switched names have way through the story ???

Back