• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

older couples and much younger black bulls

I always believed that one of the hottest scenarios of this life style is when an old couple get owned by a much younger black bull especially when the wife submits completely for the black bull and lets him use her in ways that she never allowed her husband for so many years ( such as anal, facial, ownership tattoos ...)
hope couples and bulls that have similar experience to share their real stories with us
Depending on what’ you think old and young is lol, one of my wife first bulls was a 21 year old recent college grad when 37 years old

Nice wilson that your wife has become black property. They all will be sooner or later you know don't you cuck !! Tell us more about how he took her that first time, what she does for him that she wouldn't do for you. He has made you his white sissy bitch too hasn't he white boi !!
He's just living all us white sissy boy dreams

I remember that young shirtless gardener in Jamaica, he had the perfect chiseled body. I remember how we plotted to seduce him while having sex. She went out by the pool in our private villa for a topless tan and swim and I would stay out of sight. He did not know I was watching but I saw him looking every chance he got. It was then I realized that this young man, had a very big cock because he got very hard looking at my wife. She spoke to him a lot and two days later he was back working in the yard and my wife was back swimming and taking a tan, topless. We invited him to have lunch with us and after a few drinks, it was mission accomplish. I can confirm that he had a very big cock and full of stamina and he performed well for a 19 year old. After that for next couple days he would come over and we would had fun. I was very turned on just looking at his cock, especially when it was in my wife and the way she was so turned on.

Back