• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Hi all. So I joined this website a number of years ago due to my own desires to pursue the hotwife lifestyle. I told my wife about it back then and she even made a profile here too, although she never participated in any forms. Shortly after, we started a ****** and our sex life was put on hold for a few years. Now that our children are a little older, our sex life is returning and it has rekindled my desires once again. This year it's my dream to have our first experience, and if not, at least make some real progress towards it. We're both busy and we don't get out socially very often, so no opportunities really present themselves in our everyday lives. I'm going to bring this topic up to my wife again pretty soon. I'm not sure how seriously she took me the first time I had mentioned it, but she never said no to the idea. Thanks for reading and I hope I can post some progress here in the near future.

Back