• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

New in Town

writer4hire69

Author!
Author
Hello all! As the title suggests, I'm "new in town" and wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I'm a wannabe writer with quite a few kinks and fetishes, but two of the biggest are definitely cheating and interracial. I've written a few stories elsewhere but also wanted to join this community as a place to talk and share in these particular interests.

I very much enjoy writing (though finding time these days has become increasingly difficult) and look forward to ideally sharing some of it here. Many of my stories don't feature humiliation or too much cruelty, though I am curious to maybe delve a little deeper into those themes. I generally like stories with full swapping or the guy ending up with someone else he didn't expect but happy and horny over his (now) ex fucking another (and often black) man. That said, a lot of the more intense stories of women surrendering themselves completely to black men, of hating on their own race and dirty talking the most extreme of raceplay, can be quite a turn on, so I wouldn't mind writing something closer to those themes.

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with some of you and sharing across the many forums!

Thanks for the welcomes, Mwoods and Jacques! I actually just shared what I called my "Origin Story" to the Cuckold Discussion forum. It's a bit prose-y but I wanted to share how I got into the kink with everyone. Hope you enjoy it!

Back