• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

New here. Anything around cuckquean?

I have been divorced for around 10 years now. I knew my husband had been cheating on me. I didn't tell him because I liked it and didn't want him to know. When he would message me saying he'd be late coming home or not coming home at all. I knew he was with her and I would masturbate thinking of them together. I didn't know at the time about cuckqueaning. So he divorced me for the woman he was cheating with. I found out about cuckqueaning like 5 years after the divorce. I have not been on a date or had sex since my marriage. But I have done a lot of masturbating. I constantly follow their facebooks/Instagrams/twitter accounts. I sometimes feel like maybe they know. It's almost like they are cucking me still in a way.

I have been divorced for around 10 years now. I knew my husband had been cheating on me. I didn't tell him because I liked it and didn't want him to know. When he would message me saying he'd be late coming home or not coming home at all. I knew he was with her and I would masturbate thinking of them together. I didn't know at the time about cuckqueaning. So he divorced me for the woman he was cheating with. I found out about cuckqueaning like 5 years after the divorce. I have not been on a date or had sex since my marriage. But I have done a lot of masturbating. I constantly follow their facebooks/Instagrams/twitter accounts. I sometimes feel like maybe they know. It's almost like they are cucking me still in a way.
I think my ex was into cuckqueen as well :0 very hot

Cheating Is a powerful thing. My now wife uses to cheat to me a Lot. (And not a cuckold thing) she used to go dancing at nightclubs AND end with random guys, or saying that she would go sleeping in some friends house ANd she was going to a dudes dhouse to fuck like crazy. Did a Lot of things that hurt me back then, but pushed me here now. She even lost her virginirt to another men.. i do only regret that she stopped beign such a slut.

Back