• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

New from Netherlands

Hello all. Sharing my stunning Dutch MILF wife for last 8 years now, last 4 years with black man and very recently with refugee ****** she is helping in our village. Great to have discovered this site and realize I’m nit the only men sharing his wife. Any other Dutch here?
Love hearing about your wife and her/your experiences. It’d be cool if you could write some of them up and especially valuable to show some pics, maybe non facials to begin with? Ty for sharing!

Welcome to the site Dutchcuck. You'll find a lot of cuckold stories on here including by me. Just wondering, since your are from I assume, Holland, if you have ever seen the movie called BLACK BOOK? It is about a lovely Dutch Jewish girl in Holland who starts working for the Nazis to stay alive while hiding her identity. The Female star, Carice Van Houten, is lovely and I think VERY HOT and the movie is full of sex and nudity, both male and female.

Carice-van-Houten-.jpg

Welcome to the site Dutchcuck. You'll find a lot of cuckold stories on here including by me. Just wondering, since your are from I assume, Holland, if you have ever seen the movie called BLACK BOOK? It is about a lovely Dutch Jewish girl in Holland who starts working for the Nazis to stay alive while hiding her identity. The Female star, Carice Van Houten, is lovely and I think VERY HOT and the movie is full of sex and nudity, both male and female.

View attachment 214451Hello writer, thank you and yes I have seen the movie !

Hi eroticwriter, thank you and yes I have seen this impressive movie several times!
One of my favorites is BLACK BOOK. Something about that gal Carice Van Houten in that movie, she is absolutely gorgeous. There was this one scene, where the German officer who much earlier killed her trying to make their escape relatives on the boat comes naked into the restroom where Carice and another woman are also nude, and he takes a piss then walks over to the two women with his cock showing and grabs hold of Carice. I seem to remember he grabbed her tits from behind, need to get my CD out and watch it again.

I was hoping he would fuck her and of course she would have to do it as much as she detests the man, but she is saved by the other gal who says she is officer so and so's private stock. With all the degradation she had to go through, like having shit poured on her from a bucket, I think a good '****' scene while she has to pretend to enjoy it would have been quite hot to see.

Better still, let's say his penis is extra large (Looked average/large in the scene where we see it, but could grow a lot) and as he is '******' her he is also placing his lips on hers, and because of his power over her she must kiss him back and appear to be enjoying his kisses.

He is kissing her madly while humping his cock into her. She can not control what she feels despite the fact that she detests this man and has an intense orgasm as we see her fingers digging into his back as she tightens her legs around his ass, further humiliating her and adding to the mental anguish she must endure throughout this movie.

But even though they did not make that scene, all in all, a hot movie with a good satisfying overall plot.

I think when others read the description of just that one (real) scene in the movie I just put up, they'll be wanting to see it too. They'll even get to see something I've never seen in any other movie, a woman applying blonde hair dye to her pussy in front of a man she's never fucked and we get to see the pussy as she opens her legs and fans air on her pussy while saying, 'it burns.'

Back