• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

'Never Inside' Life

I am part of a never inside interracial cuckold secret society of white couples who encourage Black couples to impregnate white women. We involve Black couples not just Black men. We encourage Black women to masturbate the white male into the toilet and or destroy the white cum in ritual ways so the white wife or GF knows it is sacrificed for racial equality. It is all done in loving way. i enjoy it most after the white wife or GF gets the Bulls cum they all trout off to the bathroom where they watch the white male be masturbated by the wife and or black female into the toilet and they all piss on the sperm before flushing it. We all believe that any offspring should be cared for if the couple wants to keep the child and certainly contraception if one does not want impregnation till they are ready. Currently I am single and the group has moved on, if anyone knows of such a Black Couple and or white female interested in starting another group I have experience. Thanks.

Back