• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Needing Wife Bred in Seattle

Can you describe the couple and yourself?
If i had to make an educated guess, they are a white couple and you are darker skinned or black even
Why didnt they have kids of their own? Did they want a bull? Or was the husband just incapable?
What story do they tell the world when these vanilla skinned people go out with their Mocca cream children?

Unfortunately, your educated guess, based upon the type of site is only half correct. Both the couple, and I am white.
They had tried for for two years, one of which they had chosen Me as their Dom in a D/s cuckold relationship.
The husband was shooting blanks, despite originally already having two girls 16/17.

After we had parted ways, I had met, and fell in love with a beautiful black woman, not because she was black, but because she was smart, passionate, and had some very lovely curves.

Tbh, ppl on this site seem very sex crazed
But i think its mostly that way cause irl you dont have an outlet for stuff that you find so easily on this site
I think even here ppl mostly value genuine conections over sex and fetishes, at least i do
Having said that
It must be pretty hot knowing you are the baby daddy and that he is raising your children
Also, he gave his woman girls and you gave her boys, you must be pretty proud of yourself ;)

Im just a perverse individual who loves hearing stuff like this
So if you have more stories please do
Or anything to add to this one :)
Do you think the kids will ever find out they are yours?
Do you think youd ever want that to happen?

Back