• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My Next Door Neighbor's Son

I guess this qualifies as a confession. I have never posted on this site but have read several stories. I've been wrestling with putting this confession on here for a couple weeks and have decided to go ahead. Anyway, I a 44 year old mother and my children have all moved on to college. I am a Registered Nurse at an Army Hospital and I'm also married to an Army soldier and live on the Installation. I see a lot of soldiers and ****** members as part of my job. A few months ago there was an African American couple that moved in next door and they have a ?? year old son. I have become friends with the spouse and have had several conversations with her over a glass of wine. Her son was going to play basketball for the high school off post and needed a physical but due to scheduling it was going to take a couple weeks to get him in for an examination. I was able to arrange an appointment for him that was sooner than his provider could perform. No big deal as I have done several of these in the past.

On the day of the appointment he showed up on time and had the paperwork that needed to be filled and came back to the examination room. I went into the room and did the usually paperwork drill involved and it came time to give him the physical examination. He was just a normal boy but stood about 6'2". I asked if he was okay with it and if he wanted someone else in the room. He declined. So I told him he would have to pull his pants down and stand up. I sat on my stool and positioned myself as usual. As he pulled his pants down I just stared. It was by far one of the largest flaccid penises I had ever seen. Man or boy. I began feeling around the scrotum as usual but found myself holding him longer than normal. As I felt him I noticed he was beginning to get aroused. I was still holding his scrotum and then my hand moved to his growing penis. Even though I had gloves on it felt amazing in my hand. I probably did more of an examination than usual but I just couldn't resist.

I looked up at his face and he was looking down at me with this look in his eyes. I had so many thoughts go through my head at that time. Finally, remembering I am a professional I withdrew because I had already completed my examination. I told him that he could pull his pants up and signed off on his paperwork. There was an awkward silence and the examination was complete. Now whenever I see him he smiles and we say hi to each other. His mother has asked me if I want to come see him play basketball but with my schedule and my husband being deployed I haven't been yet. I'm not sure if I should because I look at him different now. I have fantasized about him in a very bad way. It is truly something I don't know if I can forget. Well, that is my confession. Not as dirty as some on here but not exactly normal for me.

I guess this qualifies as a confession. I have never posted on this site but have read several stories. I've been wrestling with putting this confession on here for a couple weeks and have decided to go ahead. Anyway, I a 44 year old mother and my children have all moved on to college. I am a Registered Nurse at an Army Hospital and I'm also married to an Army soldier and live on the Installation. As he pulled his pants down I just stared. It was by far one of the largest flaccid penises I had ever seen. Man or boy. I began feeling around the scrotum as usual but found myself holding him longer than normal. As I felt him I noticed he was beginning to get aroused. I was still holding his scrotum and then my hand moved to his growing penis. Even though I had gloves on it felt amazing in my hand. I probably did more of an examination than usual but I just couldn't resist.

I looked up at his face and he was looking down at me with this look in his eyes. I had so many thoughts go through my head at that time. Finally, remembering I am a professional I withdrew because I had already completed my examination.

The title of this caught my eye, then I started reading and saw your age. I was 44 when I was seduced by a 30 year old black man. I loved that a younger man was interested in me, and spent a lot of time getting to know me and what I liked, and share his life with me; get me interested in knowing him better and enjoying his presence.
So, I understand your arousal, I was frankly a little jealous of your description of that you were examining!
But I applaud your decision to do the right thing - he's a child and you are a professional and thank you for maintaining your integrity in the face of an opportunity to fulfill a deep desire.
I'm not sure I would have done the same thing - You have my admiration for self control.

Cheers to you Doctor!
DeeAnna

The title of this caught my eye, then I started reading and saw your age. I was 44 when I was seduced by a 30 year old black man. I loved that a younger man was interested in me, and spent a lot of time getting to know me and what I liked, and share his life with me; get me interested in knowing him better and enjoying his presence.
So, I understand your arousal, I was frankly a little jealous of your description of that you were examining!
But I applaud your decision to do the right thing - he's a child and you are a professional and thank you for maintaining your integrity in the face of an opportunity to fulfill a deep desire.
I'm not sure I would have done the same thing - You have my admiration for self control.

Cheers to you Doctor!
DeeAnna

Thank you very much. It was very hard to control and I often fantasize about losing control now. Thank you so much for the comment.

I understand you wrestling with your thoughts, but you shouldn't.

Submitting to black cock was the single greatest sexual event in my life. Being a source of pleasure should be your ONLY concern. I have no doubt that you will spread your legs for him and his age is of no matter. He is a superior black and you are a worthless white and it is your responsibility to please. You invite him over immediately and apologize and beg him to allow your service to him. That's the right thing to do.

Furthermore, you should explain to his mother and father who you are, what happened, and how you didn't allow him his just pleasure from you. You should offer yourself to them as well. The mother will either slap you or force you to your knees. Either or is acceptable.

I think you deserve the joy and pleasure you received that day, I am a Veteran, and spouses go through a lot with all the duty Changes. Stop fantasizing and give him a Real exam... You owe it to yourself and him, submit and become his married white slut. ♠️

I was so disappointed that she didn't serve her superior. It was wrong, she was wrong. Her body is ANY black man or woman to use at anytime.

I guess this qualifies as a confession. I have never posted on this site but have read several stories. I've been wrestling with putting this confession on here for a couple weeks and have decided to go ahead. Anyway, I a 44 year old mother and my children have all moved on to college. I am a Registered Nurse at an Army Hospital and I'm also married to an Army soldier and live on the Installation. I see a lot of soldiers and ****** members as part of my job. A few months ago there was an African American couple that moved in next door and they have a ?? year old son. I have become friends with the spouse and have had several conversations with her over a glass of wine. Her son was going to play basketball for the high school off post and needed a physical but due to scheduling it was going to take a couple weeks to get him in for an examination. I was able to arrange an appointment for him that was sooner than his provider could perform. No big deal as I have done several of these in the past.

On the day of the appointment he showed up on time and had the paperwork that needed to be filled and came back to the examination room. I went into the room and did the usually paperwork drill involved and it came time to give him the physical examination. He was just a normal boy but stood about 6'2". I asked if he was okay with it and if he wanted someone else in the room. He declined. So I told him he would have to pull his pants down and stand up. I sat on my stool and positioned myself as usual. As he pulled his pants down I just stared. It was by far one of the largest flaccid penises I had ever seen. Man or boy. I began feeling around the scrotum as usual but found myself holding him longer than normal. As I felt him I noticed he was beginning to get aroused. I was still holding his scrotum and then my hand moved to his growing penis. Even though I had gloves on it felt amazing in my hand. I probably did more of an examination than usual but I just couldn't resist.

I looked up at his face and he was looking down at me with this look in his eyes. I had so many thoughts go through my head at that time. Finally, remembering I am a professional I withdrew because I had already completed my examination. I told him that he could pull his pants up and signed off on his paperwork. There was an awkward silence and the examination was complete. Now whenever I see him he smiles and we say hi to each other. His mother has asked me if I want to come see him play basketball but with my schedule and my husband being deployed I haven't been yet. I'm not sure if I should because I look at him different now. I have fantasized about him in a very bad way. It is truly something I don't know if I can forget. Well, that is my confession. Not as dirty as some on here but not exactly normal for me.

On the day of the appointment he showed up on time and had the paperwork that needed to be filled and came back to the examination room. I went into the room and did the usually paperwork drill involved and it came time to give him the physical examination. He was just a normal boy but stood about 6'2". I asked if he was okay with it and if he wanted someone else in the room. He declined. So I told him he would have to pull his pants down and stand up. I sat on my stool and positioned myself as usual. As he pulled his pants down I just stared. It was by far one of the largest flaccid penises I had ever seen. Man or boy. I began feeling around the scrotum as usual but found myself holding him longer than normal. As I felt him I noticed he was beginning to get aroused. I was still holding his scrotum and then my hand moved to

If you whant this and your husband agreas. Go for IT

I think the original and correct name was buck naked. You are using butnaked. Just wondering if you were aware of the original phrase....

I retired from the military few yrs back. This is not uncommon. I would say flirt some more. Feel around and if the husband is OK with it then try to see where it goes.

Swinging, hot wives, cuckolding is not that uncommon in the army. If you have a hard ass commander who will charge you if you get caught then be careful. In all my time I have only seen a few get in trouble because of this. Plus those cases is where the spouses brought it to our attention and raised a stink about it so we had to do something.

It’s good to read about your experience with this man. I hope you get the courage to take the plunge. ❤️
I hope you can write more about your feelings and lust for him. It’s turning me on. I feel for you.
I wish you all the best luck in the future.

Cheers to you Doctor!
DeeAnna
I was a little worried you had left the site Dee glad your still here and an inspiration for the masses with your sage advice

I was a little worried you had left the site Dee glad your still here and an inspiration for the masses with your sage advice
Now that she has left the site, and me, it's nice to read about people here that admired here and read her words of wisdom, of course!

Back