• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My lady friend wants a story

David

Author
I am in the ”friend-zone” and my lady friend,age 58yrs and she is submissive, wants me to write an erotic or sexual story about her. I can watch, but not take part with her.
any ideas?

I am in the ”friend-zone” and my lady friend,age 58yrs and she is submissive, wants me to write an erotic or sexual story about her. I can watch, but not take part with her.
any ideas?
She is not “into bbc” but has a very adult mind.as do I

What about 2 person conversation story between you and her while having nice dinner together, talking about ideal object of desire for woman?
Starting from ideal profile emotionally and sexually and provide logical conclusion that you should remain in the friend zone and provide emotional support and best sexual partner is the virile Black Men.
Writing style - perhaps dialog in the language stylized to the Victorian era conversation.

What about 2 person conversation story between you and her while having nice dinner together, talking about ideal object of desire for woman?
Starting from ideal profile emotionally and sexually and provide logical conclusion that you should remain in the friend zone and provide emotional support and best sexual partner is the virile Black Men.
Writing style - perhaps dialog in the language stylized to the Victorian era conversation.
Nice Idea. Thks

My lady friend (and I am in the friend zone, tried to avail), knows of what I write and she approves. She isnt into BBC, but likes sexual stories of all types. She can’t have vaginal sex anymore (long story) , but has had anal sex once a month and plenty of lube must be used as she says, but gets turned on by anything sexual.

Back