• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My first cuck experience in Dubai

my first cuck experience
me and my wife are from Croatia, we once decided to visit Dubai, we stayed in a hotel and in the hotel bar we met a young waiter from Qatar who really liked my wife and she, even though he was much younger, openly flirted with my wife , one evening we went to a night club and the two of them started dancing on the dance floor, my wife, a beautiful tall blonde, pressed against the young Qatar man and pressed her bottom against his crotch, after a few minutes they both disappeared and I went to see where and then in the toilet I saw my wife kneeling on her knees and blowing the cock of a young black Qatar guy, , my wife then saw me and started suck his cock even harder and licking his balls, then the young Qatar guy also turned and saw me and soon cum on the face of my wife who licked his black cock, then we went to the hotel and the young Qatar man fucked my wife with his black cock all night, I was very excited and happy because my wife enjoyed it

my first cuck experience
me and my wife are from Croatia, we once decided to visit Dubai, we stayed in a hotel and in the hotel bar we met a young waiter from Qatar who really liked my wife and she, even though he was much younger, openly flirted with my wife , one evening we went to a night club and the two of them started dancing on the dance floor, my wife, a beautiful tall blonde, pressed against the young Qatar man and pressed her bottom against his crotch, after a few minutes they both disappeared and I went to see where and then in the toilet I saw my wife kneeling on her knees and blowing the cock of a young black Qatar guy, , my wife then saw me and started suck his cock even harder and licking his balls, then the young Qatar guy also turned and saw me and soon cum on the face of my wife who licked his black cock, then we went to the hotel and the young Qatar man fucked my wife with his black cock all night, I was very excited and happy because my wife enjoyed it
Show us some hot sexy pics of her let's see hot hot and slutty she really looks

Has she fucked his black friends and brothers? Is her black bull uncircumcised or cut black cock? Big ballsack low hangger balls? Here s my whore for BLACK cock cheating wife!

20210212_114606.jpg 20210212_114608.jpg 20210211_071816 (1).jpg 20210211_071823.jpg 20210212_115001.jpg 20210212_114540.jpg 20210212_114608 (1).jpg 20210212_114551.jpg

Has she fucked his black friends and brothers? Is her black bull uncircumcised or cut black cock? Big ballsack low hangger balls? Here s my whore for BLACK cock cheating wife!

View attachment 265214 View attachment 265215 View attachment 265216 View attachment 265217 View attachment 265218 View attachment 265219 View attachment 265221 View attachment 265222
Nice, my wife lover have cut black cock, she also sllep with other black guys on vacation in Maldivi, Morocco, Egypt

Back