• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My favourite NTR(cuckold) and related hentai doujinshi

Posting some hentai I found interesting

Zutto Shinjiteru | I've Always Believed In You Zutto Shinjiteru | I've Always Believed In You
Yoki Tsuma - The Good Wife Yoki Tsuma - The Good Wife
Ore ga Mita Koto no Nai Kanojo Ore ga Mita Koto no Nai Kanojo
Ane wa Oyaji ni Dakareteru | My Sister Sleeps With My *** Ane wa Oyaji ni Dakareteru | My Sister Sleeps With My ***
Ane wa Oyaji ni Dakareteru 2 | My Sister Sleeps With My *** 2 Ane wa Oyaji ni Dakareteru 2 | My Sister Sleeps With My *** 2
Ane Wa Oyaji Ni Dakareteru 3 Ane Wa Oyaji Ni Dakareteru 3

Thanks for the heads up on that AlfonsoAnon. I didn't catch that.
NP. To be honest, I didn't think to check until I read your post. Upon closer inspection just now, the hyperlinks are slightly greyer or maybe browner? So it is possible to tell visually, if you know what to be looking for & try really hard.

Makes me wonder how many links I've missed lately.

That will be changed soon, just trying to get some basic things done before changing link colors etc.

I like my hentai with some plot.

Netoraserare is about a guy who can't get turned on unless it's thoughts about his shy, meek wife fucking other men. Over the course of the story, he talks her into fucking other men.

He's clearly suffering but enjoying it, too. Highlight is when she hooks up with an alpha guy she used to know back in high school

It baffles me you all are not talking about liberate , which is literally about a police officer becoming a blacked slut, and breeding black babies infront of her son, that shit was fucking amazing

It baffles me you all are not talking about liberate , which is literally about a police officer becoming a blacked slut, and breeding black babies infront of her son, that shit was fucking amazing

Link?

If we are talking about doujins I might as well share some of mine favorites also since I feel I got my roots much more in monster breeding/impreg nation in hentai than in interracial cuckolding ;)

When it comes to doujins I personally prefer monster breeding ntr where monsters take and breed the women of the inferior races (humans, elves, etc).

Most of the dragon quest stuff with jami/kon the knight and Bianca is great.

V-slash make some really great doujins (though he is retired now).

Really liked xration' solder stuff, unfortunately she is mostly into drawing shota stuff now. But her Himi Kishi Tame series is excellent.

Air Hikes image series where Orcs invade kingdoms, kill all the men, **** the women and take them as breeding stock is also good. Unfortunately the entire series can be a bit tricky to find, I think there are 7 or 8 of them out now but only 3 are on sites like e-hentai. But you can find the rest scattered across other sites on the internet like r34.

Similarly Damedungeons stuff is all top tier quality, only downside is the he is creating actual RPG games out of his images for his japanese audience so it can feel bloated. But the art is still great and you get a general idea of what is going on.

One of the more popular Jami/Bianca doujins: Bianca of Jami
Himi kishi tame 2 from Xration (my favorite in the series): Hime Kishi Tame 2 | Princess Knight Taming 2
One of my favorite V-slash doujins: Savage Mind Hanshoku no Okite
One of damedungeon' shorter but still quality work: [DameDungeon] Ikenie no Chika Meikyuu - Zenpen - E-Hentai Galleries
Air Hikes fifth entry into the Orc in maketa kuni series: [Air Hike] Orc ni Maketa Kuni 5 - E-Hentai Galleries

A bonus of one I stumbled upon but really liked ;) Mezumesu | Horsehead Females
so hot

Laliberte part-1 (police mom blacke bred infront of son) REVERSE01 - Page 1 - HentaiFox
Part-2 REVERSE PART2 - Page 1 - HentaiFox
Plus after

Extra that kid run away in the future

Rest non black men ones I enjoyed.

Parasite- (doc mom bred hard )

Parasite-prego

Visiting

Long vacation

Log vacation bred end ()

Guest after- bred end

Secret

Challenge