• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My crazy ass life

Hello wonderful community!

I really love the vibe here and I’m so glad that I took time in between jacking my tiny white penis to the amazing content and actually started engaging with y’all.

I grew up as THE white kid. In my neighborhood. In my house.

My mom grabbed me and split from my father before I was a year old. When I was two she met a man who I remember thinking was the coolest guy in the world. Black dude. Musician. Rode a motorcycle. Charm anyone in any situation.

We moved in with him into an apartment that was “project adjacent” in the late 70s. When I was four, they would send me to play on the stoop during the day. I realize now it was so they could fuck.

Here’s the thing. The group of kids that was my age were told by some of the older kids that I wasn’t to be accepted. That I was rich, because I was white, and that if they caught me and beat me up I would have money that they could take.

I would run away, sometimes get caught, sometimes get back to my house and run inside before they could get me.

when I started kindergarten, my stepdad started locking the door so that I couldn’t run away. “Be a man. Face your problems. You can’t run away forever.”

That was the year I learned how to take a beating. The best place to hit the ground. Corners and angles in architecture make it so that only a limited number of people can attack you simultaneously. How to curl so that I was mostly getting hit and stomped on hard points. Shins, elbows, forearms.
Eventually I stopped crying and being scared. I started getting mad.

I’ve posted somewhere about the first time I really stood my ground and did some damage. How I was rescued by an older kid who was like, King of the kids.

I’ll see if I can link it here.

Here’s the thing. Once I became aware of sex, it was all I could think about. Also, I suddenly became aware of shit that had been right in front of me in plain sight, yet somehow completely invisible to me.

Like, the fact that when we were pissing and I could see my friend’s cocks, they looked massive. Even the smallest one was significantly bigger than mine.

That there were other white people around, they just weren’t part of our community. There was almost always a white girl or two that were getting fucked or having a train ran up on them. Also, punk bitches that would follow someone back from being away for awhile. White guys that got hooked on black cock inside and now were the lowest rung on the social ladder. I knew I could never be one of those sorry ass whiteboys. By 9 years old, I had fought to hard to secure a stable position in my peer group and in the broader community. I was part of what people thought of when they thought of “us”. I would sit quietly in the barbershop and read magazines and listen to history being handed down. I was welcome in any home that my clique was welcome. I was just… melanin deprived.

let me tell you about the basketball courts in the neighborhood park. During the day, that was the fucking spot. Dice by the bathroom, weed (pre crack days) being sold in dime baggies. Mr. Reggie (all names changed) ran numbers from one of the benches. And just fucking 5on full court at a serious level.

But in the evening, it was a place that if a girl or woman showed up cause she knew what was up, she was about to get fucked by the neighborhood. Young kids, teens, dads, uncles… if they could, they’d group up and watch and take a turn.

It must’ve just been a thing that was known by women and girls around the city. Fuck, I don’t even know if it was remarkable or just something that developed in our spot due to its location.

Back