• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

mother, *********, husband, ex-husband

i love personalized stories that include me and my *********. i had a new idea though that might fit in here in that my husband and my ex-husband, the father of my *********, are both cuckolded as my ********* and i are put into service by our BBC daddy and his friends!!!! bonus if it includes bondage and bdsm!!!!!

i am not the person to write at length, but i have coloborated with others in the past on stories where we develope the detials, many of which are very personal, and they actually do the writing. if that specific story line is not of interest, i am open to other thoughts and ideas!!!!

thanks...i'm glad you think so!!!!
my girls are 18, 17 and 15.
my current husband is a loving caring man, he loves me and my girls and is very protective. but he is not at all dom...and i miss it.
Do you want me to submit you and share you with other men?
And that it also includes your *********?

Do you want me to submit you and share you with other men?
And that it also includes your *********?
yes to both!!!!!
there are almost no limits...for me or my girls. the only hard limits are no scat...and no injuries like broken bones. marks, bruises, branding, tattoos, even black eyes are ok.

yes to both!!!!!
there are almost no limits...for me or my girls. the only hard limits are no scat...and no injuries like broken bones. marks, bruises, branding, tattoos, even black eyes are ok.
I understand you, but can they tie you to the bed?
and fucking like men, double and triple penetrations.
Vaginal fist?
some impromptu spanking
a good vaginal and anal lick
and the girls, they will have to help their mother, to take care of the men that the husband arranges
deflowers??
do you agree?

Back