• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Lucky gurl 😍

JoshyJoS

Jack of Spades Whiteboi Gooner
1000013881.jpg
The hottest young black man (mid-20s?) just came over and fucked my throat for 30 minutes before filling my belly with his seed. I feel like the luckiest gurl alive. His dick was massive and he was truly one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen. I would have given him anything he asked for. As it was, he just wanted me to dress like a slut, swallow his precious seed, and let him uncage and play with my limp noodle. He was amazed by my throat skills and lack of gag reflex. My heart and belly are full.

View attachment 388764
The hottest young black man (mid-20s?) just came over and fucked my throat for 30 minutes before filling my belly with his seed. I feel like the luckiest gurl alive. His dick was massive and he was truly one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen. I would have given him anything he asked for. As it was, he just wanted me to dress like a slut, swallow his precious seed, and let him uncage and play with my limp noodle. He was amazed by my throat skills and lack of gag reflex. My heart and belly are full.

Sounds so erotic. He just fucked your throat? Did he manhandle you, or was he gentle?

Sounds so erotic. He just fucked your throat? Did he manhandle you, or was he gentle?
He was very gentle. He lightly slapped my ass through my panties and pushed my head down once. I told him he could be as rough as he wanted, but he was just a tender boy, which was sweet 🤭

Back